The Day of the Interview.

The day after we got settled and back into the Golden State area we drove down to Los Angeles to see Blake and Maggie for the day.

As soon as we arrived to their place which was down the street from Maggie's mom's place we settled in to have some coffee before driving back up to the foundation facility where we would be talking to Matt.

Blake: Are we all ready for this interview?

Me: I am. I just want to see how the viewers everywhere take it after we are done. I mean we have moved on let's just see what happens.

Blake: Yeah but we should take this coffee to go before we hit traffic the interview he has us set up for is at four in the afternoon.

Aaron: Yeah we should.

We got into the car with Blake and Maggie in the back. They were going to stay with us for a day or two since they are never really in Northern Cali that much.

Blake: The last time I went to Northern Cali was when I came to play against the Warriors. Do you think we could have dinner with Steph and Ayesha?

Me: Yeah I was thinking we should. I haven't talked to them since my melt down and Ayesha has tried to contact me but I left the poor woman on read every single time. Same with Steph.

Maggie: Steph wanted to know if there was something they did that made you mad Sarah and I told them to have you go to them. The last time we threw everything at you and you were clearly not in the right state of mind to talk.

Me: Thank you for understanding that.

Blake: Sarah, I have to apologize to you in front of everyone for how we ended things. I know it is appropriate to say it on the show so I am going to do that. It is about time all of us let everything out in the open.

Me: I do agree and Blake if you choose to do that be my guest.

Aaron: You two haven't been on the same page since he asked you to marry him way back when.

Me: I mean gotta let shit go as they say. Times have changed. Time apart definitely helped clear our minds.

Blake: That I agree with.

We arrived within an hour and a half at the foundation gym and we walked in to see everything for the interview being set up and we see Matt by himself with his crew which were cool people.

Matt: Hey guys, How about we start in ten minutes?

We all agreed and we just sat in the chairs and talked.

Sarah's POV:

I thought to myself that this was going to be the most difficult interview that I have ever done but I was willing to let the pressure slide and just say what was on my mind. Blake did an interview a couple of months ago with Matt and it was smooth sailing like mine so everything should be okay. I took a couple of deep breaths and I see from the corner of my eye Aaron's hand being held out for me and I smiled and took it.

Matt: You guys ready?

Me: Yep.

As Matt did his intro on YouTube live with everyone behind him in the gym the ratings and views I could see it from the corner of the camera started to rise and we didn't even talk yet.

Matt: Hello guys. Thank you for taking the time to do the interview with me today. How are you?

Blake: I mean Maggie and I are good since you see us more than you see Sarah and Aaron.

Matt: This is true. How are you Sarah?

Me: I'm taking life as it throws things and people at me.

Matt: Since the last time we spoke a lot has happened.