The Cali Days Are Here!

Ben and I were already in Cali for a week and we loved it.

He got along so well with the team and I was extremely happy about that. It took him and I awhile to get used to the staff since they were all over the place but we managed to get to know everyone. We both needed a change of scenery and this was really the perfect place around people who really cared.

Steph and Ben were together almost every single day and Ayesha and I were convinced they could get a bromance going randomly.

Ben: Babe.

Me: Yeah?

Ben: Do you want to hangout with the Curry's today?

Me: Why do you have to ask? Of course we can.

Ben: I just thought you would want to since you and Ayesha are tied to the hip.

Me: Well she did help me with my guy troubles so that's another reason why.

Ben: That is very true she did.

Me: When are we going over?

Ben: In a little while. Let's relax with the dogs for a bit before we bring them with us.

Me: Sounds good.

Sarah's POV:

I knew this would be a place I could go to in the future but I didn't think it would happen so fast like it did. Staring into space in front of me in Ben's arms made me feel just for once safe and sound. Like I didn't have to constantly look around like some night owl to figure out mine and Jeter's next move. Conner was out here safe with Becca, Chris, and Charlie so as their mom and grandma I was really just happy. I could go any place in life and looking at the promise ring on my finger I just knew things would be okay.

Ben snapped me out of my daze asking me if I was ready and I nodded my head.

Ben: Are you okay?

Me: Oh yeah I'm fine.

Ben: You sure? You looked lost.

Me: You know for the first time that wouldn't be a word in my dictionary anymore.

Ben: I guess that would be a good thing.

Me: Oh yeah of course it is.

Ben: What made you not feel lost anymore?

Me: You.

Ben: Me? Why?

Me: I guess you made me realize the good guys aren't gone and I don't have to worry anymore. I just kept to myself and knew I would be okay. I think I poured myself into writing I didn't know where it would take me.

Ben: To be honest if it weren't for Kev and Kai we wouldn't be here right now.

Me: Yeah I could agree.

We got into the car and put the dogs in the back seat.

The Curry's were only twenty minutes away so we wouldn't be driving for hours. Besides the dogs hated long car rides so Ben and I wouldn't have to hear them whining.

Me: Pups we are here!

Ben: Man they are scratching at the doors.

Me: Yep.

Ben: Typical.

We got them out and the girls and Cannon ran to them to play with them since their dogs were taking a nap.

Me: Hey A!

Ayesha: Hey girl. You look happy today.

Me: Yeah for once I'm content with life.