Sapphire Helps Her Parents

Sapphire asked Kyle what they both could do as a gift for their parents because they noticed all the crazy nonsense they were going through.

Sapphire's POV:

I wanted to help my mom with all her problems because I always felt like it was my job as her daughter since she raised me without my father at times to do so. My mom knew what I was going to do for her but she didn't say much to me.

Kyle and Sapphire were staying with Aaron and Sarah for a couple of days and to be honest Sapphire had never seen her parents so close like this even when they were married before. Kyle ended up bringing up what they were doing and Sarah knew where he would be going with the question.

Kyle: What is keeping you both happy because Sapphire and I would like to know.

Me: Tim and Demi actually. We have been doing missionary work with them up here since they have been up here and we do couple therapy sessions with them every single time we get the chance. If you guys want you can go to them.

Kyle: It depends on Sapphire because I don't want to push her into anything she isn't ready for.

Sapphire: I love you babe but I would like to get a different eye from a couple who has been married for a long time.

Kyle: Okay we can. Mom when are you going to see them again?

Me: We are going to their missionary camp up here this weekend at one of the state parks why don't you guys come with us? Rosie, Daisy, and Jeets usually stay with the grandparents.

Kyle: Yeah that sounds good. We would love to go.

As the day went on we decided just to have some fun time with Sapphire and Kyle. Rosie walked up to Sapphire and Kyle was playing with the dogs.

Sapphire: Baby sis you are getting so big.

Rosie: Yes I am.

Sapphire: How old are you now?

Rosie: I am almost five.

Sapphire: Yep you are going to be the size of me soon.

I loved seeing all of them getting along and so did Aaron. He knew these sessions with Demi and Tim would be helping us both since we both wanted to renew the wedding vows very very soon.

Sapphire's POV:

I am going to ask grandmas and grandpas what I should do since we are going to Lake Tahoe this weekend on the wedding gift for mom and dad. My parents like I said mean everything to me but trying to find something to make for them or do get them is going to be difficult. I know they are going to say we have everything we need but I wanted to do something.

Kyle: Honey what's wrong?

Sapphire: I have been thinking about kids lately but I know we aren't ready yet. What if we get a dog?

Kyle: I mean that sounds like a good idea. We should.

Sapphire: Yeah we should. Maybe when we come back from the missionary trip which is near Tahoe this weekend we can think about it some more. I am sure there are many rescue shelters up there or even pet stores.

Kyle: You are beginning to read my mind.

I went upstairs and got on the phone with Becca since we were going be seeing them this weekend also.

Becca: Hey sis.

Sapphire: Hey sis. What are you both up to?

Becca: Just getting things together for the missionary and Tahoe trip this weekend.

Sapphire: Oh I didn't know you guys were going to the missionary trip also.

Becca: Yeah mom said we should talk to Tim and Demi and my parents are coming also.

Kyle walked in with Becca on facetime with Sapphire and he waved into the camera.

Kyle: Are you guys coming this weekend?

Becca: Yeah we are Conner thinks it is a good idea to reconnect with Tim and Demi and to see what they have to say about how we can improve our lives little by little. I mean Conner and I haven't had much downtime and we would like for Tim and Demi to give us somethings that we can do when we do have the downtime.

Kyle: Yeah we were going to ask them the same thing and Sapphire wants to get a gift for mom and dad for their vow renewal so she was thinking of searching for the photos she had from their wedding the first time they got married.

Becca: That was around the same time Aaron played for the Yankees right?

Kyle: Yeah it was. We got to see him play in his prime before you and Conner got married but we didn't get to see the wedding anyways.

Sapphire: I was thinking Kyle since we are up here already in their room why don't we look in the closet down the hall and see if we can find the photos.

Conner: Becca! Who are you talking to?

Sapphire: Me you dumb brother of mine!

Conner: Hey baby sis!

Sapphire: Hi do you know where mom would hide her and dad's wedding photos? I want to make a collage on a quilt for them for their renewal in a couple of weeks.

Conner: I remember when mom moved back in with dad so they have to be on the second floor but the last place I would check is their room that you guys are sitting in right now. Though since they are downstairs I would look right now. Let me know what you find I never saw any of their wedding photos before. Dad said Uncle Didi took a couple of them when they got married in Miami with Uncle G and Auntie Jess. I think they are coming to Tahoe with us.

Sapphire: I miss my god parents so yes I could ask them later on.

In the next couple of chapters a lot is going to happen and I am going to bring in DJ and Jordan back into the story also since they are going on the Tahoe trip also.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. ;)