Olivia 💚

I woke up the next morning on top of Ben.

Last night was the first night we slept together and to be honest I felt so smooth. You know that feeling when you don't want to move from a position and your dogs are in their beds and you just pull your man closer and he pulls you closer.  That's how I felt.

Ben: Beautiful you awake?
Me: Mmmm. Yes.
Ben: Give me a kiss.
Me: Ok.

I leaned up to kiss him and he smiled into the kiss.

Ben: How about we shut our phones off today and just do some breathing exercises.
Me:  Yeah I would like that. Tomorrow we have to leave to Boston so.
Ben: Yeah, let's worry about that later. How about I just continue to kiss you.
Me: That sounds good.

As I continued to fool around with him in bed and make him laugh from my constant laughing the door bell rang.

Me: So much for being alone today.
Ben: I'm not expecting anyone.
Me: Neither am I babe.
Ben: Let me get it.
Me: No you stay I will.
Ben: Okay.

I walked to the door in Ben's clothing and I opened the door and a woman was standing there that looked just like Ben. She had a smirk on her face and she probably knew who I was from Ben's photos with me.

Woman: Hi I'm Olivia. Ben's sister.
Me: Oh hi Olivia. I'm Sarah. His um.
Ben: Olivia! What's up!
Olivia: Nothing much bro. Just came to say hello. Sorry I didn't call.
Ben: No you are good. Everyone else needs to call but you.
Olivia: Thanks I feel special.
Ben: You should. This is my beautiful girlfriend Sarah.
Olivia: Hi. I'm sorry for being rude. I didn't mean to. You are just very pretty.
Me: Awe you are sweet thank you. No you weren't rude I was just getting up from bed.
Olivia: Let me guess you two really hit it off since he broke up with Maya.
Me: Yeah we did. My now ex husband which I'm sure you heard the news.
Olivia: Yeah I saw the ESPN thing last night. I was happy you brought my brother in.
Me: Oh yeah why's that?
Olivia: Normally my brother doesn't like to be seen in interviews and even when they interview him he doesn't like it.
Me: Yeah I know he told me he was okay with it. I asked him.
Olivia: Wow you are amazing. The men in your life must have been hell on wheels.
Me: Trust me they were.
Olivia: I'm glad I have a man who loves me now and really understands me. Reminds me of my brother.
Ben: I'm gonna kick his ass if he hurts my sister though. You know that.
Olivia: Yeah he knows. He's scared of you.
Me: Babe. You are too much.
Ben: I gotta protect the ones I love.
Me: Indeed you do.
Olivia: I have a daughter also and she loves her uncle so she's with her father right now.
Me: Aww that's nice.
Olivia:  Yeah.  Anyways since you and my brother are hitting it off what is it like being with him?

I looked over at him and gave him a kiss.

Me: I guess you can say he's my favorite man to be around at the moment besides you know family and such.
Olivia: I'm happy for you bro.
Me: Yeah I knew he had a crush on me for awhile. ;)
Olivia: Yeah he said to me a couple of weeks ago that he had an interest in you and he loves how smart you are. Guess he always wanted someone that reminded him of what Maya used to be like. I know she still has friendly conversations with him and I'm sure she talks to you. She has someone new now.
Olivia: Yeah she's dating some soccer player from the UK.
Me: Oh yeah I know she told me.
Ben: You two talk?
Me: Yeah she was the one who told me to give you a chance. Speaking of she just messaged me on Instagram. I read the message out loud and laughed.
Ben: She's something else.
Olivia: She always comments hearts on your photos.
Ben: Yeah she's always on Sarah's and mine.
Olivia: I mean she likes you two together. You two are cute I'm not going to lie.
Me: I wish I could give him kids when he wants them but I can't.
Olivia: Sarah trust me you don't have to give him kids you can adopt if you want to. I know your past trust me Maya filled me in and she felt so bad for you. She just wants you to be happy.

I felt the past come back and I just had this sad look on my face.

Ben: What is it sweetie?
Me: I just hoped I could really be happy forever. I want to know what forever feels like. I was never happy for so long and now I'm scared to be happy again.

Ben: Hey listen to me. You have nothing to worry about with me. I promise.
Me: Really?
Olivia: Sarah listen to me. My brother is one of the most loyal people I know. To be honest he's the only loyal person I know. He won't ever do what those other men did to you. He's not gonna rush you into marrying him. He's not going to rush you into having sex with him and he's not going to rush you into trying to make him something he isn't. All you have to do is be you around him. He loves when you are goofy and funny and you love your life and dog. He wants to have fun with you and just fool around. He wants to feel like he's not obligated to try and pressure you.

I looked over at him and kissed him.

I heard the click of an iPhone and knew it was Olivia taking a pic of us.

Me: Let me see the picture.
Olivia: Actually you both should post this photo.

Ben: Yeah I will.
Me: Yeah maybe I will also.
Ben: Actually how about I post this one and share it with you.
Me: Yeah sounds good.

BenSimmons25

Olivia aka my nosy sister lol caught us in the lip lock and now she won't stop talking about us.  Sarah I don't know how to say this babe but I love you. I love you more than most people love each other and thankfully I get to now call you mine and I know how difficult life is for you but I promise I am going to be the man you need forever. No, I'm really not lying I just want to be the man that can hug and kiss you anytime you want and if you wanna be your goofy self I'm okay with that also because that means I get to be goofy with you. ❤️

tagged: Sarah

tagged: Sarah

Creds to: theoliviafiles 📷📸

SarahSmiles94: I love you sweetie. 🥺💙 Thank you for being my person. I promise to cherish every moment with you and to not rush into anything you aren't ready for. Let's see what the future holds. 😘
ayeshacurry: Good Job Olivia. She took over my job. ;)
stephencurry30: god you two make me sick but I love the love crap on here. 😘
bakergirlchrissy: Protect my sister. 🥰
thejudge44: I fucked up with her and I regret it every single day as should any other man who messed with her but I'm glad she has you Ben. I know how much you love her.
BenSimmons25: @thejudge44 I got her man. I will take good care of her. ❤️
thejudge44: Thank you. ❤️
sapphirequeen219: My mom looks happy. ❤️🥺
doingitthewrightway: Get it! ;)
mayasway: I love you both ❤️

everyone else decided to like the post including most of the NBA guys and Maya. 

Olivia: Man this post is blowing up bro!
Me: You got that right! ;)
Ben: I had to do it for Sarah. ;)
Olivia: Yeah I know. You know mom and dad wanna meet her right?
Ben: When we come back from Boston they can.
Olivia: I will let them know. ;)

The next chapter!
Boston!