The Truth Shall Set You Free.

Amy and I the next morning met up in the city to talk about girl's things and I had to tell her somethings about what was going on in my brain since I really never talk to many people anymore.

Me: Hey girl.

Amy: Hey girlie.

Me: I wanted to tell you that I am working on a book about Aaron and his career. I even added some perspectives about him from the guys.

Amy: That's amazing. Did you talk to him about it?

Me: No but I will later because I want to get some advice from his past and only he can tell me that.

Amy: Good idea. When are you going to tell him?

Me: When we get back to California.

Amy: Girlie I think you should tell him sooner.

Me: Okay.

Amy: Maybe when you get back home later?

Me: Yeah. I think I will. Also when we do get back to California in two days we are going to do an interview with Matt Barnes on his talk show.

Amy: Isn't that the one you did with Ben in the past when you were working for the Nets?

Me: Yeah that's Matt.

Amy: I listen to his podcast talk show on Apple. He's very good and I love the questions he asks. He also makes the person he talks to very comfortable which not many do these days.

Me: Yeah it is more like they are putting you on a hot seat rather than talking to you. I had many interviews and podcast sessions like that. Tends to get very stressful at times because you never know what to say when they do ask you.

Amy: That is exactly how I feel as the person listening but I like the way Matt just makes the person feel like they are just genuine. I know you and Aaron are going to do amazing.

Me: Yeah he is going to want to talk about Ben and the break up and I am going to be open with him. I never have anything to hide anyways. Also if he does want to ask why Aaron and I are back together I am going to be honest with him. It is better to be honest with someone who has only been honest with you.

Amy: That is very true. Also I think he just likes having a conversation with people who do understand what is going on. Have you ever asked him questions?

Me: No actually other than how he is but I am going to be honest with him also since he knows I always love to put people on the hot seat considering what I do.

Amy: Yeah. Anyways I am glad we talked and let me know what Aaron thinks when you do tell him later. I know how proud he is of you Sarah. He wants to be in the lives of people you love also.

Me: I never noticed that.

Amy: Sarah, Gerrit and I knew he wanted to keep in contact with you even after you broke it off with Blake. He found out from his basketball friends about Blake cheating on you and he called Gerrit and I in a pissed off mood. It has been awhile since I heard him this angry before Sarah.

Me: I didn't even know he knew all of this.

Amy: Neither did I but he still cared about you even after all that went down. He was happy you were with Ben but he knew Sarah it wouldn't last just by the way you were acting before you went to California.

Me: I have to talk to him about all of this.

Amy: Yeah I would. Let me know how it goes Caiden has a play date and Gerrit has something to do with Everett today so I am going to stay with Caiden. Keep me posted and I love you.