Coming Across That Talk Pt. 2

Aaron was now sitting in the living room with Tim and they were about to have a conversation about what a marriage full time forever could entail. A couple of minutes later Rosie walked in and sat on Aaron's lap and stared at him like a little girl would be looking at her father. Aaron didn't know why but he would know now.

Rosie: Daddy.
Aaron: Yes baby girl.
Rosie: I want Sarah to be my full time mommy.
Aaron: Are you sure?
Rosie: Yes, because she cares for me. My real mommy left me on the door step of Sarah's door when she was with Blake. Why was she with Blake? Didn't you say you loved Sarah?
Aaron: Things got complicated between me and Sarah Rosie girl.
Rosie: Like what? I'm grown enough. I should know.
Aaron: I hurt Sarah by going to someone else and that is the woman who gave birth to you.
Rosie: Daddy you shouldn't have gone back to that mean lady.
Aaron: Rosie she's your mom though.
Rosie: Nope Sarah is my mom full time. Please I want it.
Aaron: Okay. I will talk to grandma and see what she says.
Rosie: Aren't there papers Sarah has to sign in order to be my real mommy?
Aaron: Yes she does and I actually have them.
Rosie: Daddy you deserve someone who loves you and I know Sarah does.
Aaron: How do you know that?
Rosie: Because when I was with Demi just now Sarah was very upset that you let the mean woman come and take me. Daddy I don't want to see her ever again. If she loved me she wouldn't have left me. She knew Sarah was going to be a better mommy to me that's why she didn't want me because she's jealous of Sarah. Sarah takes care of me and she gives me kisses any time I want. When you weren't around or didn't know I was born Sarah took care of me.
Aaron: Rosie you are such a smart girl you know that.
Rosie: I always knew that you just didn't listen daddy.

Rosie jumped off her dad's lap and back into the kitchen with Sarah and Demi.

Aaron was in his thoughts until Tim sitting across from him spoke up.
Tim: Do you see Aaron?
Aaron: Yeah I do. Dude please tell me what I need to do to keep Sarah.
Tim: You need to love her like I know you want to love her. Do the small things that make her happy. Rub her back after baths, give her kisses anytime she wants them, be spontaneous with her, act like you.
Aaron: I can do that. What do I tell Sam?
Tim: Be honest from the get go. I can even go with you.
Aaron: Thanks man. She ruined my life and Sarah's life enough. Since Rosie doesn't want her around anymore I'm going to give Sarah full custody of Rosie.
Tim: That's a smart move.
Aaron: Yeah I know.

Aaron walked into the kitchen and sat next to Sarah and pulled Sarah in for a kiss and she kissed back.

Aaron: I'm sorry.
Me: I know.
Aaron: How do you know?
Me: Because Rosie told me.
Aaron: Thank you Rosie girl.
Rosie: You are welcome daddy.

Sarah's POV:
The world knows when time is up for those people that don't belong in your life to disappear and for the good moments to appear again. Aaron knew I didn't want Sam around Rosie because if you loved your child you wouldn't have left them on the door step at the time. You would love your child endlessly and if you didn't want children why have them in the first place. Rosie was a gift from God and Aaron knew this. Rosie knew her father loved Sarah and she knew the whole story about how they met because she has been around long enough and now almost four years old to understand what is going on. As I looked at Demi and Tim I did know what a real marriage is and what a good relationship is not the one that is a come and go situation. I had to know the things that needed to happen with Aaron for the future since I would now be taking full custody of Rosie and I would be renewing vows with Aaron in general.

The next day......

Demi and Tim went home late last night and we would see them again this weekend for the Christian retreat we would be spending the day doing with them.

Right now Aaron and I dropped Rosie off to his parents while my parents have the dogs and we would be picking the three of them up later on.

Aaron: Thank you for understanding that I needed some time to think about the situation with Rosie wanting you to be her permanent mom.
Me: I mean it was Rosie's decision. She was the one who told me she didn't want Sam around anymore. Can you blame her? If you loved your child you would be happy with them not leave them on the doorstep of someone's place to take care of them. Also Sam never freaking told you about Rosie to even begin with. She told her bitch parents who clearly never came to see their grand child either.
Aaron: I know how angry you are Sarah that's why I filed for a restraining order and she cannot come and see any of us again.
Me: Thank you I think that's the best thing for everyone including Rosie.

As the day went on we knew we had to get to work on the vows and once we went to the retreat this weekend we would see how it would go renewing our vows next month in Jacksonville. Next weekend we would be headed to Tahoe for a family vacation and Rosie would get to see some family members including her older brothers and sisters she didn't see for a long time. Cody was going to come with Sabrina and Amy would come with Gerrit and everyone would be bringing their children. It is a nice reunion. Giancarlo and Jess moved out here and their kids still live in Florida but would come to Tahoe with us also. They would be flying into San Fran Airport in the middle of the week. It would be nice to get the whole or even some of the Yankee family together again. Tim and Demi would be helping us out along the way like Sarah wanted them to and I appreciated having Tim around to guide me and help me out.

In the next chapter you begin to see some arrangements being made for the vow renewal and Sapphire has a surprise for everyone.

Stay tuned. ;)