Getting a New Dog 🐶 Friend Updates!

Since Aaron and I were settled into the house now after our traveling we got a dog this morning that was a mini ween and fluffy all over. It was a little girl ween like Rosie wanted. She was still sleeping so when she woke up and walked to the door she was so excited that she ran to me in the kitchen and hugged me and her daddy.
Rosie: Thank you daddy! I love her!
Aaron: You are welcome sweet pee. I thought you would. What do you want to name her?
Rosie: She doesn't have a name?
Aaron: Nope.
Rosie: Daisy.
Aaron: Yes! Good name! Let's take Daisy outside to play. Where's Jeter?
Me: I have him. Come on Jeets.
We went outside to play with the fur babies and Rosie and she was having the time of her life with them.
Sarah took to Instagram and posted a picture of Daisy.
SarahSmile94

Welcome to the family Daisy Judge

Welcome to the family Daisy Judge. Aaron and I got her for Rosie and Jeter to play with. Let's just say you will be seeing a lot of her. She's a mini cream dachshund. 🐶🐾
She knew everyone was going to blow up the comments so she left them open for Daisy to get some love.

Aaron on the other hand posted a picture of Daisy that was cute also.

TheJudge44

Oh boy another little pup! Jeter needed a best friend and Rosie wanted another dog so welcome to the family Daisy Judge! 🥰🐶 We are so happy you are part of the family 🥰!!

When we got back inside two hours later Rosie went down for her nap and we took the dogs to the living room with us to relax. A couple of minutes after Aaron got a text from Matt saying that our interview broke YouTube.
Me: I knew the interview would break YouTube.
Aaron: How? We didn't even say much.
Me: First of all it is you and Blake Griffin who wouldn't watch it. You guys are pure eye candy. Two I am a very vocal human and so is Maggie when she wants to be. I knew we would do this. Also Matt texted me yesterday saying we were the most watched video of his since the Jayson Tatum interview.
Aaron: That says something.
Me: It speaks volumes yes. Also the promise ring you gave me broke the internet.
Aaron: I'm special like that baby girl. ;)
Me: Don't get ahead of yourself baby daddy.
Aaron: Okay. 😏
Me: What?
Aaron: Baby daddy? The last time you called me that was after Conner was born.
Me: This is true.

We put the dogs on the love seat but Daisy wanted her father's love so he was holding her and giving her kisses the whole time.

Sarah's POV:
I honestly thought it was cute that Aaron was getting along with Daisy but I knew this was the time to talk to him about the whole marriage thing. We were going to put Daisy and Jeter down for a nap in five minutes so they can sleep at the same time as Rosie. Let's see how this goes.

I walked and put Jeter and Daisy in their baskets in our room for now and we closed the door but kept the monitors close to use for both rooms so we could see what was going on.

Aaron: Okay babe. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?
Me: the marriage conversation.
Aaron: What about it?
Me: I would like to marry you again but we need to give each other some time.
Aaron: Really. 🥺
Me: Yes. I think it is a good idea and I spoke to Sapphire and Conner about it and they want to be a part of the wedding also. It would just be like a close family party but with the vows renewed and THIS is going to be the last time. I'm not going to do this again. I really am saying this from the bottom of my heart Aaron. I cannot go through this heart break anymore. I need you to be front and honest with me before we go through with this when the time comes.
Aaron: Sarah I promise no one is in my life that you already don't know about. If I was hiding something you would know.
Me: Okay cool. Anything you think of remember you can talk to me about it. I'm going to do the same with you. We have to be open if this is going to work. Meaning everything is out on the table.
Aaron: I promise. Actually I'm going to both get us notebooks and whenever we want to share something with each other we can write it in the notebooks and then switch so we can read them.
Me: I like writing so I don't see an issue with that.
Aaron: Good! We can start doing it tomorrow. Right now I want to relax with you and I want to watch a movie so when the dogs and Rosie wake up we can spend some good time with them.
Me: Okay sounds good.

While Sarah and Aaron had some alone time on the couch together Sarah got a text from Patty and her mom about meeting tomorrow for lunch. She said yes and was back to talking with Aaron.

Aaron: Did you hear that Blake and Maggie bought a house up here?
Me: Yep Maggs texted me. She said that she is going to call me if she needs help moving.
Aaron: I said the same for Blake.

Who knows what tomorrow's lunch with Patty and her mom was going to be about but Sarah would have to wait and see.

Hi guys!
Sorry for the late update! I was having some blockage with my writing and I didn't want to make it boring for you guys!
Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Sarah xoxo 💋