A Day Alone but Added with Company ❤️

When Ben and I got home from the hospital we went to sleep and then we woke up the next morning and just stared at each other.

Ben: Is this how life is going to be?
Me: I would think so.
Ben: Are you ok with that?
Me: Yep I'm okay with that.
Ben: I'm glad you and Aaron are talking again. What made you want to invite him and Chrissy to the game on Sunday?
Me: I guess the time passed and I missed seeing them.
Ben: Yeah I understand that happens. What are they going to do with Rose?
Me: His parents are in town they are going to babysit her.
Ben: Oh okay. Have you ever thought about getting back with Blake?
Me: No, why should I?
Ben: You had something with him Sarah.
Me: Yeah and he messed it up Ben.
Ben: I'm glad you aren't one of those girls that goes back after her ex does something like cheat on her.
Me: I will never be one of those girls Ben so you don't have to worry about me cheating on you.
Ben: Well I say the same for me. I have been through enough and so have you. I think life is going to be fine.
Me: Yeah it is. Oh wait Sy is calling me.

I walked into the living room and plopped on the couch with Jeter on Ben's lap.

Sy: Hey Sarah.
Me: Hey you. How's D and Daxxy doing?
Sy: They are good. D and I are in town can we come over with Daxxy?
Me: Yeah sure.
Ben: Yeah come over.

An hour later the door bell rang and I ran to the door with Jeter behind me.

They walked in with smiles and I grabbed Daxxy and gave him chubb kisses.

Me: My god this squish is soo yummy.

Of course Ben walked over and took him from me. Ben and Dax were just best of friends.

Sy: You two will spoil him always.
Me: Oh yeah. I will also spoil my grand baby Christian.
Sy: I'm so happy Becca and Conner had the baby. He's soo cute.
Me: He is. They came home yesterday so I said I'm on speed dial call me if you guys need help with anything and they said okay.
Sy: You are great Sarah. Not many mom's like us anymore.
Me: Nope not many at all.
Damion: Sarah you look happier than I have ever seen you. Benny what you doing boy to keep this smile on her face?
Ben: Just being myself. She loves it.
Sy: I'm glad. It is so great to see Sarah happy. I know Ay called me when Blake left for Boston and she told me you were lost Sarah. I told her Sarah might move on girl. She didn't believe me until she saw that pic in the park with you and Ben.
Me: Yeah Ben and I just wanted to be friends but I guess with Kai and Kev around they saw things we didn't see.
Sy: Of course they did because they see everything. Sarah Kev and Kai are the two most loyal dudes ever that never miss a beat. They helped Seth with Callie when they first met because they were just like you and Ben. Those two are the ones you keep around forever Sarah. Trust me you can come to D and I and even babysit Daxxy if you want. Trust me we trust you and Ben with everything in us and we want you both happy. We saw the game on TV when you told him you loved him Sarah and we saw the interview with Matt Barnes. You two looked so comfortable and happy. Not many couples like that anymore. It is very rare.
Ben: It is rare. I told Sarah I'm not leaving her because I would be such an idiot to let her go like Blake did. Blake didn't know what he had until it was gone Sarah. You can never be replaced.

Daxxy looked up at Ben with smiles and I thought it was cute.

Sy: Daxxy you cutie. 🥰

As the day went on and we chatted away and ate everything in the house Jeter got more comfortable with Damion and I thought it was funny.

Then I saw Sy take out her phone and take a picture of us smiling.

Me: I love this picture girl.

sydelcurrylee

A day with these two smiling is the most perfect day ☺️🥰

tagged: Sarah and Ben

sdotcurry: Mine was better but this is cute 🥰
easymoneysniper: 🥰🥰🥰🥰
ayeshacurry: My god these two ❤️
stephencurry30: ☺️💕

The comments were so adorable that we really couldn't get over the fact that people were enjoying us.

Sy: What are you two going to do on Sunday when Boston comes to play here?
Me: Take it like any other game.
Sy: Good. I don't think anyone wants anymore drama in the media unless something happens randomly.
Me: I told Ben if Blake says anything to him to just ignore him and walk away. There is no need for this moron to argue like a dumb ass and get ejected like I know he has before. He runs his mouth too much and I have Aaron and Chrissy coming and they said they would get involved if something happens with Ben. Blake chose to cheat on me and he chose to pick up this hoe from a club behind my back and sleep with her so karma is a bitch and he got it.
Sy: I love this side of you Sarah.
Me: Yeah I know. Daxxy please take after your daddy and Uncle Ben. 🥺🥰🙏🏻

He just looked up at me with his gummy smile and I laughed.

The next chapter the Celtics come back into town and hopefully don't make another headline. Let's see what happens.