Past Conversations and A Strange Message.

You know someone is hiding something from you if they wait years to tell you what happened.

I woke up the next morning lying on top of Blake. His chest was smooth as ever and I gave it a kiss to tell him that I loved him without actually saying it. I waited for the kiss on the head and it came seconds after.

Blake: Is this our language now?
Me: I hope it is.
Blake: I like it.
Me: What do you like about it?
Blake: Being with you of course. I don't care if we got married on a damn basketball court as long as I get to marry you.
Me: I still cannot believe I got you back because I thought you would have moved onto someone else.
Blake: Who would I have moved onto that was going to love me like you would have loved me all along.
Me: I guess no one.
Blake: Yeah honey no one.
Me: When Amy came up to you at the restaurant about me did you want to say no or did you want to say yes?
Blake: Well I knew who you were but I was brought back to that moment at the stadium and I said "I will give her a chance because I know how much Aaron used her and I want to give her a chance to make her happy." Amy smiled at me because she knew I would.
Me: I am shocked her and Gerrit were the ones that set us up.
Blake: Yea I know. I mean Amy came out of no where and I smiled at her and she showed me this beautiful picture of you with this bright smile on your face and I couldn't help but smile.
Me: You think my smile is beautiful?
Blake: Not just your smile. All of you is beautiful.
Me: Thank you. You know I was watching the Clippers game one night with Jess and G at their house and I saw you and blushed like hell when the court reporter was interviewing you.
Blake: So that is where you knew me from?
Me: Yeah. I was in a rough patch with Aaron and we were fighting all the time and I stayed with Jess and G to get the heck away from Aaron.
Blake: Did I brighten your day?
Me: You did. Jess and G looked at me and smirked.
Blake: They knew you loved me.
Me: Oh yeah. I bought your Clippers shirt.
Blake: Ah ha. You did?
Me: Yeah I did.
Blake: Why?
Me: I was madly in love with you.
Blake: Are you still feeling the same way?

I leaned up to kiss him and the kiss got a bit heated until we pulled away and got interrupted by Taylor and Jeter at the door.

Taylor: You two look all happy this morning sorry for interrupting. Breakfast is ready.
Me: We will be there in a minute.
Taylor: Man I cannot wait till you two are married.
Me: Yeah me either.

I got up to walk to the bathroom and Jeter was at the door waiting for me and I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the head after I was done.

Blake: Jeter boy come here let mommy finish getting ready.

Jeter barked and wagged his tail and jumped on the bed with Blake. I had to get a cute picture with them together to post on my instagram this morning.

Sarahsmiles

Came out of the bathroom this morning to the bubs and the pups giving each other some love

Amyc23: Jesus this is freaking cute. Awe.
Jessstanton27: Good lord will y'all get married already. I mean he is going to have a doggie marriage with Jeter before he marries you girl. Im waiting for the invite. ;)
Sarahsmiles: @jessstanton27: Girl please I know. You will be getting that invite in the mail soon.
Sarahsmiles: @amyc23: Girlie I wanted to melt and I still thank you for setting me up with him every single day I get to wake up next to him.
JordanLeMahieu: What the actual heck! This is adorable! Get married already! DJ and I are waiting at the front door for the invite as we speak.
Sarahsmiles: @JordanLeMahieu: Trust me girlie everyone keeps saying that and don't worry you guys are on the top of the list with the kids. I know you and Sapphire are planning her wedding with Kyle anyways.
JordanLeMahieu: @Sarahsmiles: Girl yes yes we are and I hope you will come over soon and help! I want you and Blake involved!
Sarahsmiles: @JordanLeMahieu: Don't worry Blake and I are free tomorrow so I will text you when we come by and help.

Jordan liked the comment and then I cut the comments so no one else would comment. I got a DM from some random account and I wanted to see who it was before I blocked it.

I tapped on the message on my phone and the message was from Samantha the dumb bitch and I really don't know what the heck she wanted from me. She left her number to call her and just to get her off my back I would call her when I was ready to talk to her.

Blake: You okay babe?
Me: Samantha messaged me.
Blake: Jesus this girl seriously will not leave you the fuck alone.
Me: Trust me honey I know. I am going to call the bitch later to see why the heck it is so fuckin important that she HAS to talk to me.
Blake: Can I be next to you please?
Me: You are my fiancé so yes.

Blake and I walked into the kitchen and we sat down to breakfast and personally I don't know what was going to happen these next couple of weeks and the party next weekend but if something goes bat shit crazy I am going to launch someone's ass into the Hudson River.

Everyone knew I had something's on my mind and they just left me alone to eat while Jeter was cuddled up next to my left foot.

What could Sam want to tell Sarah in the next chapter? 🤔