Shocking Moments.

We all went over to Aaron and Chrissy's for dinner. Sitting at the table together was nice for once and I was able to sit next to Rose and play with her and the dogs.

Aaron: Ben.
Ben: Yeah man.
Aaron: You ok?
Ben: Actually no can I talk to you after we eat?
Aaron: Sure man.
Chrissy: Everything ok?
Ben: Just going through something's mentally and I want to talk to Aaron about it.
Chrissy: Good idea.

After we ate I was on the couch with Chrissy, Olivia, the kids and the dogs and we were just chatting away.

I looked down at my phone and got a call from a random number.

I walked into the bathroom and answered the call.

Me: Hello.
Taylor: Sarah.
Me: Hi Taylor. What's up?
Taylor: Do you think you can meet me tomorrow at the Starbucks by Yankee Stadium.
Me: Is everything ok?
Taylor: Just meet me there please.
Me: What time?
Taylor: Around noon.
Me: Come alone?
Taylor: Yes.
Me: Okay.

I walked out of the bathroom with this look on my face the same time the guys walked out of the bedroom.

Ben: Honey everything ok?
Me: Um no. Taylor called me and he wants me to meet him at the Starbucks by Yankee Stadium at noon tomorrow.
Ben: Okay you should go see what the issue is.
Me: Yeah I'm going to.
Aaron: Be careful Sarah.
Me: I will.

Aaron's POV:
I don't know what was going through Sarah's head so I was going to call Taylor later to see what was going on. I don't like the Starbucks by Yankee Stadium because it always gives me bad vibes. I feel like something is going on and I should just be back up for Sarah.

Sarah's POV:
I looked down at Rose and now she's three and starting to look more like her father. Looking over at Chrissy I knew she was going to be okay with her in the future.

Chrissy: You ok Sarah?
Me: Can I talk to you for a minute?
Chrissy: Yeah sure.

I walked into the bedroom with her and I told her this one thing that would shock her.

Me: Girlie Aaron is gonna ask you to marry him.
Chrissy: No he isn't.
Me: Yes he is.
Chrissy: How do you know this?
Me: I just know Chris.
Chrissy: Are you sure I can trust him Sarah?
Me: Trust me he's now been with you for longer than he was with anyone else. He's going to ask you so be ready.
Chrissy: Okay. When?
Me: I don't know his timeline with it but I know he's going to ask you and I want you to think about it after he asks you.
Chrissy: Okay thank you for the heads up.

I walked out and sat back on the couch with Olivia.

All of us had a lot on their minds and then after a couple of hours we went home.

Ben: You still going to go tomorrow Sarah?
Me: Yeah.
Ben: Okay well Aaron and I are going to be in the car a couple of blocks away for backup just in case something happens. We will pick you up after you are done.
Me: Sounds good.
Ben: Okay.

After I took a shower that night I sat on the couch with the dogs and looked out the window. I didn't know what was going to happen in the future so I let my mind wander.

I asked Olivia if she could braid my hair and she said yes.

As she was sitting on the couch braiding my hair I was scrolling though instagram and I saw a picture of the Boston Celtics team at a bar in Boston and they looked like they were exhausted. Though Blake looked like he was hit by a high speed bus and I should not have been concerned but I was because God knew I had to be.

I showed Olivia after she was done with my hair and she even told me to check on him.

Olivia: My brother is going to be okay Sarah. He would want you to check on Blake.
Me: Does it look like he has been abused?
Olivia: Yeah and it looks like he's hiding it. He's very bad at it though.
Me: Im going to talk to Taylor about it tomorrow anyways. I want to see what he tells me.
Olivia: Okay. Keep me posted. Is that why you were in the bathroom earlier?
Me: Yeah that's why.
Olivia: Okay. Just bring Ben and Aaron with you.
Me: Yeah they are going to drop me off.
Olivia: Okay.
Me: Olivia I'm scared.
Ben: About what?
Olivia: Blake. Look at this picture.
Ben: He looks horrible. Do you think he's ok?
Olivia: That's probably why Taylor wants to talk to Sarah.
Ben: I would want you to check on him Sarah. You had a past with him.
Olivia: He's right Sarah.
Me: Yeah I know.
Ben: I talked to Aaron earlier he said he's going to help me out when Nic can't.
Me: Good I'm glad.

Chrissy texted me sending me the same photo and Sarah knew she had to do something.

I looked at the comments on the photo and Steph commented about Blake and so did Klay and Jordan. A couple of the other players in the league did also.

I called Steph and he picked up.

Steph: Sarah hey.
Me: You saw the photo of Blake right?
Steph: Yeah and I called Taylor and he doesn't have any clue what is going on but he's worried about his brother. He said he talked to you.
Me: Yeah he did and he's going to meet with me tomorrow.
Steph: That Starbucks Sarah is not a safe place to me especially in the Bronx maybe you should meet him inside Yankee Stadium.
Me: Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
Steph: Let me know how it goes. Be careful.
Me: Thanks Steph.

I walked back into the living room and Ben and Olivia definitely overheard and thought it was a good idea.

I texted Taylor and told him to meet me inside the stadium. He texted back with an okay.

Ben texted Aaron and he said okay also.

Tomorrow was going to stress out Sarah but let's see what's going on.

What do you think it is?