Time and Change.

I went with Patty back to the house with her cousins and I sat on the patio outside since most of the Judge's took over the inside furniture and such. There was too many people and Patty of all people knew that when there was too many people in a room I would get severe anxiety to the point where I would panic.

She told me to go sit outside on the patio and she would come talk to me when everyone left in the next couple of minutes. Rosie was with her dad and she would be back soon.

I could hear everyone leaving out the front door with cars pulling away and then I hear footsteps coming towards the back patio with two glasses of iced tea.

Patty: You okay Sarah?

Me: Yeah. Thank you for telling me all that earlier.

Patty: It takes one person to come to you that understands Sarah.

Me: Yeah it does.

Patty: Do you think about Aaron sometimes?

Me: Yeah I do. When I was moving my stuff from NYC here I found our wedding photos in one of the shoe boxes in my closet. Ben doesn't know I still have them. He thinks I gave them to my mom and kept them back in Jersey.

Patty: Why did you keep them?

Me: I miss who I got to be with him before every negative thing happened.

Patty: Do you have a favorite memory?

Me: I have a few but the one I remember is him coming to find me at Ken's in Tampa when I was pregnant with Conner and when he walked into the guest room I was in I could automatically smell the sense of home coming from him. No matter what person I am with that memory comes back. He has this scent no one has Patty. Him and Blake I don't know what it was but they have this distinct orah about them that I swear no other man I have been with besides my own father has.

Patty: You do realize that every single man that has been in your life Sarah has the characteristics of Aaron.

Me: You aren't wrong about that.

Patty: Can I ask you something?

Me: Yeah.

Patty: Was there ever one thing that you wanted to do with him that you never got to?

Me: Yeah.

Patty: What is it?

Me: Go to Italy.

Patty: Really? He never took you?

Me: Nope. We were supposed to go but all crap hit the fan.

Patty: Since basketball season is over for you and since he isn't doing much how about you guys take a trip to Italy.

Me: You think so?

Patty: I know so.

Me: I will ask him when he gets back with Rosie.

Patty: He just parked. He's coming in.

I heard little feet come and then I saw Rosie come and jump on my lap since she's four now.

Me: Hi Rosie girl.

Rosie: Hi Sarah.

Me: Where did you and daddy go?

Rosie: To get a cupcake and we shared it and then he gave me little kisses on my cheek.

Me: Did he?

Rosie: Yeah. I love my daddy.

Me: I know you do.

Rosie: Do you love him?

Me: I am still trying to figure that out little one but when I find out I will let you know.