The Rehearsal. Running Into More Familiar Faces.

I got to the church and sat next to Marieka, Jess, Amy, and Jordan. I was pretty silent because I didn't have much to say. Everyone was going to be showing up soon including my fiancé who I missed like every ounce of the day since we got here.

Jess: You miss him don't you?
Me: Hell yea I do. I haven't seen him since we got here five days ago. That's too long.
Jess: Well you are in luck he's here with Aaron and Chrissy.
Chrissy: Hey Sarah.
Me: Hey girlie.
Chrissy: My gosh this church is beautiful.
Me: I know right and peaceful.
Chrissy: Yes I feel like I'm in some story book.
Me: That's the whole vibe I got from this place when I saw the first picture on the website.
Chrissy: Yeah, I wish I could get married in a place like this someday.
Me: One day. ;)
Chrissy: Yeah I'm taking my time with that.
Me: I know. Anyways where is Blake?
Chrissy: He's over there talking to Aaron, Steph, Kevin, and Ky.
Me: Oh okay.
Chrissy: You missed him didn't you?
Me: Like hell over high water.
Chrissy: Oh trust me he wanted to break free but Aaron wouldn't let him come see you.
Me: I'm going there now.
Chrissy: Okay.

The girls laughed and watched me walk away.

Blake saw me walking over and he ran to me and picked me up and kissed me.

I swear it felt like years that we kissed each other

Ky: Damn y'all breathe!
Kevin: Now you see what I had to deal with on a daily basis when my ass was single.

Once I heard Kevin say "when my ass was single" I jumped out of Blake's arms and ran over and grabbed his face.

Me: WHEN YOU WERE SINGLE?!? WHO YOU WITH BROTHA?!?
Kevin: Monica.
Me: THERE IS A GOD!
Ky: That's what I said. I wanted him to tell you.
Me: Did you make out with her yet?
Kevin: Yeah a couple of times and I'm not giving you the details you nosy woman.
Me: Please.
Kevin: Nope.

Aaron and Blake just stood there laughing at me and I pouted like a two year old child.

Aaron: Sarah not everyone is going to tell your their personal business.
Me: Gee.
Blake: We should get everyone together Sarah. My brother is here.

I ran to Taylor and gave him a big brother hug. My siblings were coming tomorrow.

Me: Until my brother gets here with his family I get to give you all the bro hugs.
Taylor: Okay sis.
Aaron: Hey Tay.
Taylor: Hey bro.
Aaron: Sarah can I talk to you for a second.
Me: Yeah sure.

Blake was talking to everyone else when I sat next to Aaron in one of the aisles.

Me: What's up?
Aaron: I wanted to give you this bracelet.
Me: It is a charm bracelet from all the places we visited. This is beautiful thank you.
Aaron: It also has the kids names on it also.
Me: Aaron thank you. This is beautiful.
Aaron: Your welcome you deserve it.

Blake walked over and smiled at us.

Blake: You see I told you she would love it dude.
Me: Yeah I do. How did you know about this?
Blake: He told me to help him.
Me: Awe that's nice. I like how you two are getting along.

Chrissy walked over to Aaron and kissed him on the cheek and sat on his lap.

Me: I'm ready to get going.
Blake: Okay.

Tommy was the officiant since Blake didn't want some random person and the priest that did his parents wedding moved to Texas and couldn't make it so Blake asked his dad to do it.

Tommy: Sarah I'm so glad I get to marry you two.
Me: We are also Tommy.
Tommy: I have done a few weddings in the past and I also did Taylor and Marieka's so yeah I think having close family here is perfect.
Me: I agree.

As we did the run through of wedding there was only some of us still left and we ended up going out to eat after.

Kings and Junior were on my hip the whole night and Rose was with Chrissy playing with her nose which I thought was adorable. As for my kids Kyle and Sapphire were with Jordan and DJ. Conner and Rebecca were with my parents helping them with something for a cousin of mine's wedding that Blake and I will be attending after we come back from our honeymoon in Italy.

Blake and I took a walk before he went back to his place with Taylor and the guys and I went back to mine with Marieka and the girls.

Blake: Tomorrow is the day.
Me: Yeah.
Blake: So I guess you are ready right? You aren't going to run away ?
Me: Nope. I'm in this for the long haul.
Blake: Good because I cannot take the heart break anymore.
Me: I know I understand. Tomorrow all of this insanity will be over and we wouldn't have to worry about the outside noise anymore. I will have your last name like we always wanted.
Blake: Having you wear my jersey in the future and share my last name with me and become one of us is the most amazing thing in the world. I mean a lot of amazing things happen at weddings sometimes not all the time but I'm just glad it is you I get to marry and not someone else who doesn't even know me personally.
Me: Yea, I completely agree.

I gave him a kiss good night and walked back to my place and he got back into his brother's car and drove away.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day but I couldn't wait to take Blake's last name. I have been waiting for this moment for months now and tomorrow was the day it would all happen.

The next chapter is the wedding!!!!!! Here it comes!!!!! Stay tuned!!! 😏😚😘