The World vs Us

I woke up the next morning and rolled over and saw Ben next to me with the sheets wrapped around him. He looked really peaceful. When a man looks peaceful sleeping it is a nice feeling.

I pushed myself closer to him and I felt an arm go around me.

Ben: Hey.
Me: Hey.
Ben: So.
Me: So.
Ben: This was the best night sleep I had gotten in so long.
Me: Yeah me also.
Ben: Should we watch the interview tonight.
Me: I mean we don't have to.
Ben: It is up to you.
Me: We don't have to. It is the world vs. us now.
Ben: Yeah I guess you are right.
Me: You ever feel at home with me?
Ben: Yeah I do.
Me: I'm going to the bathroom.
Ben: Okay.

I took my phone and walked to the bathroom to check my messages and got a bunch from Marieka.

She was telling me to call her.

I called her and she picked up on the first ring.

Marieka: Hey girl.
Me: Hey.
Marieka: How are you doing?
Me: Im better.
Marieka: Did you do the interview with ESPN?
Me: Yep! It airs tonight!
Marieka: Oh good. Um the reason I called is Blake wants you to come and see the kids. They keep asking for you.
Me: Yeah I'm going to come with Ben this weekend.
Marieka: Okay sounds good.
Me: Love ya!
Marieka: Love ya also!

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom with Jeter and Fuzzy behind me.

Me: Hey babe.
Ben: Yeah.
Me: Do you mind coming up to Boston with me this weekend? Blake wants me to see the kids.
Ben: No sure we can go.
Me: Okay. I promise if it gets too much we can leave.
Ben: Okay. So do you want to stay at a hotel?
Me: Yeah we can.
Ben: Sounds good.

As the day went on and it was Thursday Sarah went to check in with Steven and Eddie.

Eddie: Sarah these articles are great!
Steven: Yeah Sarah good job. Also the interview you were very honest I like that. People will like how open you are.
Me: Why lie?
Steven: Very true.

I walked into the kitchen and breakfast was already on the table with the dogs eating their food.

Ben: Come eat.
Me: Thanks babe.
Ben: Welcome.
Me: You ok?
Ben: Oh yeah I'm fine.
Me: Okay.

Later on that day I thought about giving Ben a massage since he needed it by the way his back was acting up.

Me: Do you want a massage?
Ben: Yes please.

I put lotion on my hands and I went to his lower back and then went up and I know he was enjoying it. I got a little emotional because I used to do this with Blake and Aaron. It was just a memory that never goes away.

Ben heard me sniffle and flipped over and pulled me in.

Me: Thank you.
Ben: Anything babe.
Me: I used to give back rubs to Aaron and Blake and I guess the memories came back.
Ben: Which is fine honey.
Me: Yeah I know.

I looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

Me: I want to take the next step.
Ben: You sure?
Me: Yeah I'm over everything else.
Ben: Ok.

I crawled up on the bed and I feel him take my shirt off while my eyes were closed enjoying the moments. He was leaving kisses around my neck and I was really happy about that. It made me feel comfortable.

Ben: your skin is so soft.
Me: thank you.

As we continued I feel the room get warm but all I was doing was feeling his muscles flexing while he was moving in and out of me in a slow pace but I was feeling it.

Me: I wish we could stay like this forever.
Ben: I know.

When we finished I felt like the stress was released and he kept breathing in my hair.

His muscles I was grabbing onto them and using them as a pillow helped also.

Me: Were do you get these curls from I'm in love.
Ben: My dad's side of the family has kinky curls.
Me: Oh I see.
Ben: I love your curves.
Me: Why? I'm getting older. I'm not as pretty as I used to be.
Ben: No you are you. The curves are my favorite. I have something to lean on. It feels comfortable.

I brought his face to mine and kissed him all over his face and when I reached his lips it was like I couldn't get enough. You know that feeling when you are hungry and you just don't know where to start on the dinner table. That's how I feel with him. His lips were just amazing. Like the kisses were smooth yet inviting.

Me: God these lips. I feel warm.
Ben: Haha.

I would just lose my train of thought because he was soo irresistible.

When we were done we went to living room in just the sheets sitting on the couch about to watch the interview.

A couple of hours when it was over I had a smile on my face and so did he.

I was getting texts blowing up my phone and his.

Me: Ayesha called me.
Ben: FaceTime her.
Me: Okay.

We FaceTimed her and she picked up with Sydel in the back.

Sydel: y'all did it!
Me: How do you know?
Sy: Oh trust me the hair is a mess and you are glowing. That's the Ben Simmons' effect.
Me: Okay yes he was amazing.
Ayesha: See she knows how to pick 'em. I taught her that. She likes those kinky curls doesn't she Ben.
Ben: Yep!
Ayesha: Yep this is why we get along because Steph has them also after he showers.
Sydel: Nice interview.
Me: Thank you.
Sy: Shit I love the honesty. I think that's why a lot of people liked it.
Me: Yep.
Ayesha: I love how you guys just did it and still wrapped in the sheets.
Me: Well why do we care? Not like you guys are business people. We are the homegirls.

Steph came in the FaceTime with Seth a couple of minutes later and they were smirking the whole time.

Seth: Y'all definitely released all that pent up sexual tension. My god.
Steph: Bro how do you hold that shit in?
Ben: I couldn't anymore. She was giving me a back rub and it just happened.
Me: I'm sorry but his lips are irresistible.
Steph: I can see that.
Me: We might go for round two later. ;)
Ben: Oh yeah?
Ayesha: Oh okay. Well you two love birds have fun. Also Sarah I'm going to send you a couple of pics Seth took the other day at the gym you might like them.
Me: Okay.

I got the pics as soon as we hung up with them. This one was my favorite but I was going to post it and tag Ben. Seth must have gotten this outside the gym. He's so sneaky but I love it.

SarahSmiles94

I gave him my heart and everything else happened from there.....😉❤️

Tag: Ben

Tag: Ben

Creds to: @sdotcurry 📸

Seth Curry: Damn right 😉
Ayesha: Damn 😱

The comments were on fire and I was happy!

Intimacy is key! 😍

Boston in the next chapter! 🫣