Maya and Sarah "The Matchmakers Talk"

*****I am going to change this chapter up a little bit since I told you all I was going to talk about the Warriors team in this chapter but I am going to move that to the next chapter. *****

Just an update!

Maya went to go and meet Sarah at the Starbucks a couple of minutes away from the apartment.

As they were sitting down the subject of matchmaking came up.

Maya: Girl who set you up with Ben?

Me: Kev and Kai.

Maya: How?

Me: They saw I was not who I used to be and I was pissed at Blake and didn't want to speak to any other guy around since I was always in the corner sitting on the bleachers doing my work. Ben was always by himself if he wasn't trying to work with the basketball or talk to the guys. I never saw a woman around him but I didn't know something happened with you two.

Maya: Yeah we just couldn't see eye to eye as a couple anymore but we said we would help each other out in case something happens and we just were better off as friends. It happens sometimes.

Me: Yeah that's how it was with most of the baseballs guys after Aaron.

Maya: I heard about your past with them since Ben followed you on social media through Blake. Gosh girl I felt so bad for you.

Me: Yeah I went through enough shit to take on anything really.

Maya: That's true. Olivia was telling me also. She messaged me on instagram and I was with my man and she said "Girl I went to my brother's place and there was this girl named Sarah at the door who was really pretty with his clothes on and she was glowing so I knew he did it with her."

Me: Cannot believe she said that. That sounds like something she would say.

Maya: You know Liv. I had to check your instagram from his page since he tagged you in some photos and I knew he loved you Sarah. I could see this passion in his eyes when he would hug you from behind and he didn't have that with me but I have it with the guy I am with now.

Me: Oh yeah? I didn't know you could see that much.

Maya: Oh yeah anyone who is blind as a bat could Sarah. He loves you. That is why you don't hear anyone saying anything about you two that isn't positive. I have my friends in England talking about you guys from the international tabloids.

Me: Jesus I didn't want my relationship to go that far. I mean Julie and David love me that should be enough as well as Olivia. I don't need the world's approval.

Maya: That is why he feels comfortable with you Sarah. You don't give a fuck what people think. You just want to be happy and have fun and feel like you are in love from the start again which I totally understand because that is how I feel now. I know you wish you had kids with him and started over but you can't change that.

Me: Yeah you can't change anything. I am so happy with him that I didn't think that I could trust another human. I mean thinking all athletes were douches and me thinking I was always going to get the same result. It is all about timing with me I noticed.

Maya: Timing is everything sometimes. You could meet the most amazing person in the world and they could be going through something where they aren't looking for a relationship and that happens to the best of us. That happened to me years ago before I met Ben.

Me: Yeah I was told that.

Maya: You look down what is going on?

Me: I know this might seem ridiculous but I want to make sure Blake is okay before I leave.