Casey and Sarah Talks.

Casey's POV:
I was sitting in my living room that I shared with my boyfriend Kevin and I was waiting for Sarah to come over. I knew she was going to be pissed at me for what I did the last time we talked which to be honest with you was a month ago. I did miss talking to Sarah but I know she didn't want anything to do with me and I couldn't blame her.

Sarah's POV:
Casey told me to meet her in her living room as soon as I got out of my car and into the parking garage since she lived a little bit outside of the city.

I rang the door bell and she walked to the door and told me to come in.

Casey: The kids are with Blake for the day and Kevin is working so it is just us. I only need an hour Sarah.
Me: Fine whatever. Hurry up.
Casey: Ok.

We walked into the living room and sat down and to be honest with you I was just waiting for her to say something.

Me: So what is it?
Casey: I'm sorry that I brought Aaron back into your life and I know you don't want to be with him anymore.
Me: You now got that?!? You know how much I love Aaron Casey but I don't love him in that way! He is the father of my step daughter and the father of my kids I had with him that's the only reason I still love him! Why did you even try and break me and Blake up?!?
Casey: I was jealous of what you and Blake had Sarah. I'm sorry!
Me: I swear Casey I really thought I could trust you but for right now I no longer will be trusting you! You lied to me! You pulled the kids away from their father! You broke Aaron's heart after you told him you wouldn't and now you are with some stranger! I hope you don't keep the kids around him or else I'm going to make Blake take full custody of them!
Casey: Please don't do that Sarah. The kids are okay with Kevin being around.
Me: Did you even ask them if they were ok with Kevin being around?!?
Casey: No I didn't and I should have.
Me: You know what Casey I'm keeping the kids with Blake and I tonight and we are going to decide tomorrow what is best for them. Clearly you didn't talk to your kids about how they would feel having some stranger come and stay here and sleep with their mom. Casey I'm so fuckin done with you! You have really pushed me and I know Blake is pissed at you also.
Casey: I understand Sarah. The kids can stay the night with you guys.
Me: Good! Now I want their things. Give me all their things.

Casey packed up the kids things for the night and I slammed the door and left.

I got back into my car and drove back to the house.

Blake and the kids were watching a movie and I placed the kids bags in the guest room since Blake and I got a bigger place there are two beds in there instead of one queen size.

After I was done I went to make dinner and I heard the movie shut off and Blake told the kids to go watch the rest of the movie in his and Sarah's room.

Blake walked into the kitchen and sat down with me at the island and I put a bottle of water in front of him and I.

Blake: I take it it didn't go well with Casey.
Me: Nope. I don't want to talk about it.
Blake: Let me guess she pulled the nonsense.
Me: Bingo!
Blake: Sarah I'm sorry I got you into my mess.
Me: No it isn't your mess it is her mess and she shouldn't have left you high and dry Blake. Kings and Jr. shouldn't have to go through all of this. They are just kids and she isn't acting like their momma! She is acting like this skanky bag of shit which I don't know why! The kids to be honest Blake are better off with you! I know that isn't my place but I don't trust the kids with that guy Kevin especially since they don't know him and she's having him around the kids. I don't care if he is nice or isn't I don't want a random stranger around my step kids. I barely could leave Jeter and Rose with her.
Blake: Jeter is fine with us and I know Kings and Jr. will be also. We need to talk to them anyways tomorrow about what is going to happen. I'm going to arrange with Casey days they can see her and days we keep them. They are permanently staying with us though. I will gladly love to have them here with us. I hope that is ok with you?
Me: Of course it is! They are wonderful kids who deserve people who love them! I love those kids Blake like I love my own kids!
Blake: I know.

Kings and Junior a couple of minutes later walked to the island and I put dinner in front of them and they sat with tears running down their faces but Kings went to hug her father and Junior came to me.

Me: What is it guys?
Kings: Momma doesn't love us anymore.
Me: What makes you say that?
Kings: She was talking to Kevin about giving us away.
Blake: She said that?!?
Kings: Yeah. We said we wanted to stay with you and she said she knew you didn't want us dad.
Blake: That's not true Kings! I love you and your brother and I will do anything in the world to keep you both safe!
Me: I will do anything to protect you like my own! I want you both to stay with us.
Junior: You promise you aren't going to give us away?

I looked into Junior's eyes and I saw the tears rolling down his face and personally that made me cry also. These poor kids needed a mom to love them and Casey hasn't even bothered to pay attention to them. All she worries about is Kevin!

Me: I promise from the bottom of my heart Junior that I'm going to protect you and your sister. Do you hear me? I love you both soo much!

Blake: Junior Sarah and I aren't going anywhere. We love you both so much.
Kings: Dad can I cuddle with you on the couch after we eat?
Blake: Sure Princess.
Me: Kings take all the time you need with your dad ok?
Kings: Okay Sarah.
Me: Babe go eat with Kings in the living room I will eat with Junior in here.
Blake: Okay sounds good. We have Jeter anyways with his food.
Me: Ok.

I sat down with Junior at the island and the poor kid was so close to me which I didn't mind.

Junior: Thank you Sarah.
Me: No need to thank me Junior. I love you.
Junior: Love you also.

I brought him in for a hug and he hugged me back.

Tomorrow was going to be one interesting day to see what would happen with the kids and Blake and I knew we would be able to take care of them and Jeter. I trusted Rose with Aaron and Christina. The world is a crazy place but there are times where you need to make bigger moves than you should and Blake and I were ready for that. 💙