Wedding Day Part 1

I woke up the next morning and Marieka was already over me smacking me in the head with a fluffy pillow and I had Jeter on the other side of me licking my hand.

Me: No! I need sleep!
Marieka: Nope! You can get some sleep next to ya husband after you have sex tonight but Jeter and I need you up now so you can shower and get ready! All the girls are in the other room.
Me: One more minute.
Marieka: Nope. Up up up! I'm going to give Jeter some chow and I want you up by the time he's done eating.
Me: Grrrrr fine.

I got into the shower and all I could think about was Blake. After I finished getting my things together after I took my shower Jeter was in the bed all ready with his little doggie bow-tie which I thought was so handsome on him. I gave him a big kiss on the head and he barked.

A couple of seconds later I got a FaceTime call from Taylor.

Taylor: Hey sis.
Me: Hey bro.
Taylor: Are you getting ready?
Me: Yeah. I'm really tired.
Taylor: I know my wife wanted to drag you out of bed and she had Jeter help right?
Me: Yep. Spot on.
Taylor: Yeah that is something she would do. Blake is in the next room with our parents getting ready. Your mom, Patty, and my mom are coming over to see you guys in a little while. I will see you soon. Love you.
Me: Love you! Thanks for the update!
Taylor: Welcome! 💙

I got ready to get my hair and makeup together and I told Marieka to do it because I wanted no one professionally unless it was video and photo.

Marieka: You really are simple aren't you? Me: Yeah, I know Blake loves me for who I am inside and out so it is unnecessary to cake my face and spray a bunch of unnecessary crap in my hair.
Marieka: This is why I love you.

A couple of minutes later Sapphire walked in with a pregnant Rebecca who was looking stunning and Patty came with my mom and Gail.

Patty: Sarah you are so pretty.
Me: Thanks Patty.
Gail: Gosh you are beautiful.
Me: Thank you.

Everyone walked in and just smiled at me knowing I wanted simple and quick. Which made everyone's life easier.

Sapphire: Mom you look amazing

Me: Thank you sweetie.

Rebecca looked over and gave me a huge smile. I pulled her in for a hug without squishing the baby. She was going to be due around Christmas.

My dress was next since we had to be at the church in an hour. Everyone else was ready and all they had was me left with Jeter being held by my mom.