A Stroll with Thoughts.

I dropped my stuff off at Ben's threw on comfortable walking clothing took my stuff in my little purse took Jeter and his doggie stuff and walked out. I decided to wear one of Ben's hoodies so I took his white Nets one.

As I got to the park I see a bunch of guys playing on the courts and then I see Kevin and Monica.

Monica: Hey Sarah come shoot with Kev.
Me: Can you watch Jeter?
Monica: Girlie I love this little pooch go play.

Jeter plopped himself next to Monica on the bench and she was giving him little kisses.

Kev: So how was the kiss with Ben?
Me: It was fine.
Kev: Just fine?
Me: Yeah.
Kev: Sarah do you really like him?
Me: Yeah.
Kev: So go out with him or have dinner in with him.
Me: Okay.
Kev: He's actually on his way now with the dog.
Me: Okay.

A couple of minutes later I see Ben roll up walking with his dog.

Me: Hey.
Ben: Hey pretty.
Me: Sorry I stole your hoodie.
Ben: No that's okay glad you are comfortable.
Me: Yeah I am.
Ben: Sarah I really want to have a nice night in with you and I told Monica she can watch the dogs for the night.
Monica: You know I can! Kev and I love them!
Ben: Okay sounds good.
Kev: We will watch the dogs guys don't worry they will be safe now go hangout.
Me: Call me if anything.
Kev: We got this.

I walked away after giving kisses to the dogs with Ben holding my hand.

We stopped by the water on the other side of the park and he pulled me in for a hug when we were watching the water.

I took a selfie with him and put it on my Instagram.

sarahsthoughts94

The world is a crazy place and we always find new people in this world to cherish. Maybe my new person could be my favorite person.

tagged: Ben Simmons

tagged: Ben Simmons

ayeshacurry: 😳
stephencurry30: WHAT?!? 😳
jessstanton27: OMG 😳
giancarlo818: What the heck happened?!?
thejudge44: 😏
bakergirlchrissy:🥹❤️

yeah I knew everyone was going to blow up the comments and they were mostly from guys in the NBA other than people I knew personally.

Ben: Who's bakergirlchrissy?
Me: That's my best friend Chrissy who's sister is Joey Gallo's wife.
Ben: Oh she's the girl from the bakery in Brooklyn you told me about?!?
Me: Yep! She's dating Aaron.
Ben: Judge?
Me: Mhm.
Ben: Wow.
Me: Yeah they have been together for a while now.
Ben: Good for them.
Me: Yeah.
Ben: My parents are asking me who you are and they think you are pretty.
Me: I got a DM from Maya and she's happy. I guess she's seeing this guy.
Ben: Yeah she told me I deserved to be happy.
Me: I'm glad you two talked.
Ben: Yeah.

BenSimmons

Sometimes the love you deserve is always right in front of you. ❤️

tagged: Sarah

tagged: Sarah

Of course Ben had his comments blow up but he ignored them and only kept the ones from the guys and other people we knew.

Me: Gosh Ayesha is in town.
Ben: You didn't tell her about us?
Me: Nope and I didn't tell Steph either.
Ben: She thought you were still with Blake.
Me: Yep.
Ben: Do you want them to come over?
Me: Yeah. Do you mind? Kev and Moni have the babies tonight.
Ben: No that's fine. They can come over. Let's go home.
Me: Ok.

We walked through the door got comfy clothes on and sat on the couch with dinner ready on the stove. A couple of seconds later the door bell rang.

Ayesha: Hi girl.
Me: Hey.

Steph gave me a hug and they dragged Ben and I to the couch.

Ayesha: Spill!
Me: So Blake cheated on me in Boston with some bitch from a club and here I am.
Ayesha: What an asshole.
Me: Yeah well this one was under my damn nose the whole time and wouldn't leave me alone. Leaving me my favorite coffee on my desk every single morning. Eddie must have let him in.
Steph: Damn so y'all going slow?
Me: Yeah. I mean Maya said she wants him happy and Marieka and Taylor still keep in contact with me like John Aaron's brother does but other than that it has been ok.
Steph: I mean we are glad you really are taking it easy with each other.
Ben: Yeah. She doesn't want to rush and neither do I we are just friends who just like each other.
Ayesha: Have you kissed yet?
Me: Yeah a couple of times. He kisses me more than I kiss him.
Ben: You like it though.
Me: I do. I don't mind it. Mind you we are both going through anxiety and depression so we can help each other out. I think it works.
Steph: I'm glad. Seth told me about you two having sexual tension I thought it was cute. This one next to me was like why is Sarah with Ben?!?
Me: Haha you said that A?!?
Ayesha: Yeah when I saw that picture and then his I was like "hold up!"
Me: Yeah I mean it is nice. We don't sleep in the same bed yet we just sleep with the dogs who are with Kev and Moni right now.
Ayesha: Oh okay. Yeah we are in town for some business stuff and he has two days off before he has to go back to games and I have to go back to work. We wanted to stop by and say hello.
Me: Thank you though. Do you guys wanna stay for dinner?
Ayesha: Yeah it smells good.
Me: Yep.

We sat and had dinner and just chatted away and to be honest it was nice and calming. We didn't have to rush and all of us just looked out into the view which was very nice.

Steph: You guys must love to cuddle on the couch because this place is cozy.
Me: I stay here since Blake is back at the apartment according to Marieka. He's going to sell it and Ben wants me to just leave my stuff in a storage place for now which I am.
Ben: We are moving slowly and I'm lonely and need company besides my dog so I told Sarah to stay with me since Marieka is going to Boston with Taylor and the kids.
Ayesha: You two seem like you have been together forever. Pretty crazy.
Me: Yeah we are taking it slow.
Ayesha: Good.

As the time went on Sarah knew what didn't feel like home yet was going to feel like home sooner than later.

Next chapter an interview is set with ESPN.