Family Dinner. Grand Baby Judge!

Sarah's POV:
I invited my parents over for dinner that night just so they could get to know Ben more.

Ben: Hi mom.

Nahla: Hi Ben.

Ben: How are you?

Nahla: Good Ben, thank you for making my daughter happy. Please I hope you know what you are doing with her heart? I was very angry with the past men and her father and I could do nothing to help her or even the kids.

Ben: Trust me I have been hurt just as many times as Sarah has so I know how to handle her heart.

Nahla: I'm so glad Ben.

Ben: She didn't tell you that I was helping her with her mental health did she?

Nahla: no she didn't. Thank you though because she has been struggling.

Ben: Yeah I know. She said she used to have panic attacks a lot. My sister Olivia and I both go through what Sarah goes through so we are able to help her more than anyone else really.

Joe: Thank you Ben.

Ben: Thank you for giving me a chance with your daughter.

Joe: Thank you for giving her a chance. As my wife said we just want Sarah to be happy and we really feel like you should take an easy with her.

Ben: I cherish her every single day.

Joe: Good that is what I want for her.

Ben: Good.

I walked into the kitchen to see the dogs eating in the corner quiet and my parents talking to Ben.

Ben: My parents should be coming in a little while with my sister. The rest of my family you should see in the future.

Nahla: Oh good.

The doorbell rang and Olivia walked in with her parents Julie and Dave.

Julie: Hi you must be Sarah's parents.

Nahla: We are nice to meet you both.

Dave: You also.

Joe: Finally we get to meet the parents of the man who stole my daughter's heart.

Dave: You do. Your daughter has helped Benny and Olivia sooo much.

Nahla: We are glad.

Olivia: Sarah I'm glad you and my brother are a thing now.

Me: Yeah I am also.

I leaned in to kiss him and he met me halfway.

Ben: I am going to marry her one day but I want to take things slow with her. Marriage is the last thing on my mind.

Me: I'm glad. I kind of don't want to get married right now.

Ben: Trust me honey I don't either.

My phone kept blowing up with texts and then I see one from Rebecca that she was on her way to the hospital.

Ben: Guys Sarah's about to have a grand baby so we should all head to the hospital. Baby Judge is about to come!

Julia: What the heck are we chatting for ! Lets go!

We all rushed to the hospital and Dave as well as Olivia said they would stay at home with the dogs and the rest of us would go.

Dave: Give my best to your daughter in law Sarah.

Me: I will Dave thanks!

As soon as we got to the hospital Rebecca was about to push and her parents were with Aaron and Chrissy.