"Secret Singer Anahita."

"Sahi pakde hai "Said Happy straightening up whereas Ananya looks at him flabbergasted while Jolly is looking at him with worried expressions.

"E batiye kitna log unko dekhe hai" He asked and as he expected there is no one in the crowd who claimed that he saw Anahita.He smirks looking at the people as a very brilliant idea is popping in his eyes.

"Nhi dekha t dekh lijiye " Said Happy ."Hazaro Chand ke bich ek chamakta sitara ."He looks at Ananya who looks flabbergasted. She must be amused to know that he has acquaintance with Anahita who is secret even for the people related to television

"Apni surili Awaz ke saath aa rahi hai ap sab ke bich me Secret superstar,Melody queen  ANAHITA" he said enthusiastically while pointing at Ananya who is still standing there like statue with eyes of every on her.

"Anahita ji ,please stage per aaiye "He said pressurising his words while looking in her mentally praying that she will understand his thought.  Hearing his voice She looks around as if she has just woke up from her dream.Taking slow steps she comes on stage and stands beside her .

"Tension na lo.Anahita ke gana hum pichhe se baja denge .tum bas uspe bas lip sync karna" He whisper slowly near her  ear amidst the loud clamour among the audience. She looks at him as if she is still deciphering his words.

When he arrives here ,he has no plan in his mind but when the man asked about the any further plan his mind travel to their conversation of the Bollywood heroines .What if any one of the heroine can come in this party through them but that seems to be impossible. Then his mind suddenly reminded him about his dream girl ,Anahita .

He is one among her innumerable fans who has fallen for her magical voice.Whenever her sweet songs fall on his ears ,it feels like some magical nectar passing through his ears ,drowning his soul into the unknown voice .He has spent many nights just trying to imagine the beauty of owner of melodious voice .He is sure that not only he but many other has also sacrificed their peaceful sleep just to imagine her face.

Looking at the people ,he is sure that this gathering is not as lavish as he thinks it might be. Since in past two years he usually Wasted his time by changing channels on the television,these faces still looks unfamiliar to him. So he has decided that bringing Anahita  as chief guest will be a great plan and only person who can help him to execute this plan is Ananya .Her beauty has somehow matches his own imagination of Anahita .(He knows a singer need not to be beautiful but still )

He looks at the crowd with smile that reflect the greatness of his plan. But his smile faded looking at the crowd.It's not like his plan has not worked . Problem is that his plan is working .There is excitement among the crowd as each eyes is fixed on Ananya .The real problem is  Men are looking at her as if she has just landed on the stage from their dreams.

He looks at Ananya feeling sudden urge to hide her from those eyes .She is standing on the middle of stage looking at the crowd with same bemused expression .Finally taking a deep breath she hold the Mike firmly ready to be a part of his plan.

"Hello Everyone" She speaks carrying a specific celebrity aura in her voice as she walks forward on the stage. A loud hello erupted from the crowd .

"After a long time performing in front of audience .So yes thori nervous hu" She said with slight nervousness on her face mixed with cute chuckle.

"Mam,You never joined any specific gathering even in music industry or Bollywood " Said one of the man who is standing in the front row"Humari choti si party me aane ki koi khas wajah" He speaks trying to bring charm in his voice but failed miserably according to Happy. He can't help comparing his height and abs with himself .Surely that man is taller than him and has a good physique unlike him who never works on giving proper shape to his body.Why he never did that?"

He looks at giggling Ananya with a feeling that he can't describe.

"Well.  kuch khas logo ke liye khas wajah ki intezar karne ki jarurat nhi hoti" She speaks graciously .
Is she flirting with that man?

Here he has been trying any chance with her since few months and all he receive glare from her.

"I can't deny when my special friend requested to join the party"  She said looking at Happy causing immense peace in his heart.

"Marwaoge tum Happy .Agar pakde gaye t bahut jute padenge" Said Jolly suddenly near his ear making him flinch.

"Hum hai na chinta kahe karte ho" Speaks Happy while looking at Ananya .

"Tum ho isiliye t chinta kar rahe hai"Speaks  Jolly while Happy walks toward Ananya ignoring him.

"Bahut bahut dhanyawad jo aapne humra nimantran swikar  kiya" Said Happy while standing beside her  ." Hum aapka jyada samay na lete hue aapse request karte hai ki hum logo ko apni surili aawaz me ek khubsurat gana sunaiye "   He acted like anchor whereas she suppressed her smile." Ek  pyara sa gana aur bhi pyara ho jata hai agar wo kisi khas ke liye ho to" He speaks." Isliye hum request karte hai ki aap apna ye gana apne PATI ko dedicate kare" He speaks emphasising on the word 'Pati'. All of them need to know that she is already taken by someone. That someone is not you .His inner self reminded him .

He whisper song name in her ear as he walks backward to play that song secretly.But Ananya is not hearing him as her minds travels back in time reminiscing sweet memories with her DABBU.

Those time when they were unaware from their feelings but still can feel the connection between themselves. They had termed that connection as friendship but deep down in their hearts they knew that there is something between them which is much more than friendship .They were unaware from the name of feeling or they just don't want to admit the feeling . Because after that things would start to become complicated.

So how was the chapter?

Precap- Kuch to hai tere mere Darmiyan