Bondita crawled down slowly and reached the table.

From there she turned and looks at Devi.

Devi nods no, Bondita nods yes.

She slowly crawls under the table and looks at Anirudh's face. His eyes are closed.

Bondita whispered: How cute you are while sleeping!!

She admired him for a while but soon came to reality. She slowly pulls his another hand which is hanging free.

Anirudh jerked and woke up.

Anirudh thinks: What happened here? Why I felt like someone pulling my hand?

He bends down and looks under the table.

Bondita smiled widely.

Anirudh: Aaaahhh Durga ma.... Boodh!!

He rose up and sat over the chair. Devi couldn't control her laugh by looking at it.

Girls rushed out on hearing his screaming sound.

Anirudh again looks down.

Bondita: Am i looking like a Boodh?

Anirudh's face changed.

Bondita: How hard i tried to do this make up but you are telling me as Boodh!

She blows her cheeks and turned aside. Anirudh is just shocked to see her blown face. He thinks of Bondita.

Malika: Barrister Babu, what happened? Why you screamed like that?

Navya: Is there anything under your table? Why you are sitting over your chair?

Anirudh returns to normal position and pretends normal.

Pratha: Tell us, barrister babu. What happened?

Devi: Is there cat under your table?

Bondita whispered: Don't say anything. Don't say anything....

Anirudh: Act.... Actually, i had a horror dream. That's why i screamed, I am sorry. You all can go now.

All the girls returned to their room.

Anirudh: What are you upto, now? Why you scared me?

Bondita comes out.

Anirudh makes a disgusting face looking at her make up.

Bondita: Why are you making faces? Am I not looking good?

Anirudh: What is this Anita? You are looking like a clown. Go and wash your face.

Bondita sheds crocodile tears.

Anirudh: What?

Bondita: You are indirectly saying that I am looking ugly.

Anirudh: No.. i wasn't meant that.

Bondita: Then?

Anirudh: First you and wash your face.

Bondita: No!

Anirudh: Why?

Bondita: I am going to send my picture to my husband. After seeing my beautiful face he will accept be back.

Anirudh whispered: If he looks you like this then for sure he will run away!

Bondita: What?

Anirudh: Nothing, go and show this beautiful face to him. He will accept you soon. By the way, what is the good name of that sacrificer?

Bondita: Sacrificer?

Anirudh: Hn, your husband. He would have sacrificed his whole life by marrying a stupid girl like you.

Bondita acts like crying.

Bondita: I am not a stupid girl. Wait, when my husband returns i will complaint about you to him. He will mash you up like potato.

Anirudh: Acha, go and complaint then. My fate!!

Bondita: Hn, I am your fate.

Anirudh's face changed.

Bondita: Huh...i mean, your fate is in my hands now.

Anirudh: What?!

Bondita: If you are not helping me then I will tell to all village people that you hurted my hands. Then you will become buri babu in eyes of kids.

Anirudh: Shut up! Shut.... up! Can't you ever keep quite for an hour silenlty? For every hour you are coming up with new problems.

Bondita: Will you help me to get with my husband or not?

Anirudh: For sure i will! Then only you will go far away from my eyes. Then only my ashram will get its peace. Tell me what i have to do?

Bondita: You have to draw.

Anirudh: Draw what?

Bondita: My beautiful face only.

She smiled widely.

Anirudh: Why you want me to do that?

Bondita: I know your painting skills. I saw it in your haveli. So if you draw and give then i will send it to my husband. After looking at my beautiful face he will come to take me home, for sure.

Anirudh thinks: Goddd!!

Bondita took paper and pen and gave it to him.

Anirudh gets it from her without any another choice. Bondita sits for pose.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️