Bondita found something

Start from the beginning

That fake pandit entered the hut. Bondita goes there and looks inside via window, secretly.

Someone is sitting inside with black blanket covered around them. This fake pandit gave money to that person.

Bondita thinks: Who is that? What's happening here?

That person asked fake pandit whether he did everything correctly. He replied yes.

Person: Khub balo!! Roy Chaudharys must start hating Bondita little by little. I started this and it is going in right path. Poor Anirudh, he believed, he is believing still that his wife is dead.

That person laughs cunningly. Bondita is shattered to hear it. Her eyes filled with tears.

Bondita: Means... Means...

Tears rolls down from her eyes.

Person: You go to RC haveli again day after tomorrow. Ask that stupid Trilochan for more money by telling his Bahu's name. He will just throw the money.

They both laughed.

Bondita is just shattered, shattered to the core. She runs back to Haveli with teary eyes. She is shattered to the core.

Bondita: Devi was right. She guessed it already but my insanity I refused to believe her. How big sin I was about to do? Durga ma would never forgive me for this. I hated Roy Chaudharys and him unwantedly. How fool I am!!

She reached Haveli and stands on gates itself. She is crying to the core.

She even hits herself on mistaking RCs and Anirudh.

Bondita: I am not abandoned. Whatever I thought was wrong. I am not abandoned!!

Her lips widened along with tears. She steps inside the Haveli with heavy and guilty heart.

She now looks everyone with guilty eyes.

Shivani came and hugged her. Bondita looks on.

Shivani: Didi, where you disappeared suddenly?

Bondita cups her face with love for the first time. Kanika, Somnath, Batuk and Trilochan are looking at her.

Shivani: I told my maa I would eat only with you.

Bondita smiled widely.

Kanika: She will never get attached with anyone this easier. But don't know how she formed a bond with you. She always says, "Anita didi... Anita didi... Anita didi".

Bondita hugged Shivani.

Kanika: Would you mind to eat along with her?

Bondita smiled with moist eyes.

Devi thinks: Bondita has found something. That's why she is behaving like this.

Girls from the home finished eating.

Pratha: Zamindar ji, thanks for the food. At the same time, we are sorry for what had happened here. I know we should not interfere in your family problems. But still...

She thanked him. All the girls including Devi left to home. Before Devi leaves, she signals to Bondita. Bondita signals her to wait.

She nodded and went to home.

Shivani takes Bondita to dining table and made her to sit.

Bondita: Shivani, it's fine. First let your family eat. Then I will eat.

Trilochan: Nahi, You did a big help to us by saving our eldest son. If you were not there then... Nahi, I can't even imagine that.

Bondita smiled and touched his feet at once. Trilochan blessed her.

Batuk and Somnath takes their chair. Bondita looks at them with love.

Batuk: Boudi, please take the plate.

He said to Kanika. But both Bondita and Kanika took the plate to him.

Everyone are shocked. Bondita smiled fakely.

Bondita: I... I am.. sorry. I got remembered of my husband's brother. He too ask me like this.

Batuk: Accha! When you have husband, why you came to Anadh ashram?

Bondita: Huh....

Trilochan: Batuk, don't ask their personal matters.

Bondita gave a fake smile. Kanika serves them.

Bondita thinks: Means Kanika is Somnath dada's wife? Shivani is their daughter?

She gets emotional.

Shivani: Didi, start eating. Or else food will get chilled.

Bondita smiled and started eating along with them. She thinks of old memories where she, Anirudh, Trilochan, Somnath and Batuk eats together.

Trilochan: Someone now take the food to his room. He didn't ate anything from morning.

Batuk: Who will go to his room now? Who knows in what mood he is now?

Trilochan: Sahi hai! But he should eat something.

Bondita looks on.

Shivani: Let's send Anita didi.

Bondita jerked.

Batuk: Hn, nice idea.

Trilochan: What nice idea? How can we send her to him?

Batuk: Kaka, he will shout only at us not at others. So let's send Anita.

Trilochan looks at Bondita. She pretends like not listening to them.

Trilochan: Anita!

Bondita looks at him.

Trilochan: Will you do us a help?

Bondita: Hn, zamindar ji. I will do whatever you ask for.

Trilochan: Accha, Kanika put the food in the plate.

Kanika makes plate for Anirudh and gives it to Bondita.

Bondita: Now only i ate everything, are you going to ask me to finish this food too?

Batuk laughs.

Trilochan: Nahi, nahi. This food is for our eldest son. You please go and give this to him.

Bondita gets it with a smile.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️