Bondita saves Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Anirudh is coming down step by step he looks like a body without soul.

He gets Bondita's photo from Batuk's hand and looks on.

He tries to control his tears, Bondita is standing right in front of him.

Batuk gets the photo again and goes to mandap. He places the photo behind the brass lamps.

Pandit: Call her husband for pre prayer.

Trilochan signs Anirudh to come there.

Anirudh comes before Bondita's photo and closed his eyes with joined hands.

Tears rolls down from his eyes.

Devi whispered: Kya tamasha hai, Bondita. Stop them. What are they doing?

Bondita thinks: When I am alive here to whom you are all doing shrad puja? What's happening here?

She is speechless.

Devi: Bondita, do something and stop it. Why are you standing like a statue?

Bondita: Chup kar! Already I am in confusion.

Devi: What confusion? They are all mistook you. As of them you are dead. Go and expose everything now. Or else i will.

She steps forward but Bondita stops her by holding her hand. Her ego dominated by looking at Kalyani's photo.

Her eyes turned red. Devi looks on.

Bondita: I understood, they are portraying good before these village people. They abandoned me and now making dramas that I am dead.

Devi: What?!

Bondita: Hn, let them go to any extent. I will also go to any extent.

Devi: Are you mad? How can someone make this big drama?

Bondita: They can! They already did a big drama to tarnish my pisi ma's character. So this is not new for them. I will not expose anything. I am here for revenge only.

Devi nods no. Batuk blows the shank. Anirudh sat before Bondita's photo.

Devi: Misunderstanding! Everything is misunderstandings!! What I guessed was right. You asked me na, "why anirudh babu didn't replied your letters, why he didn't came to meet you". This is the answer. Someone has given them wrong information.

Bondita looks on. Pandit starts the puja.

Devi: Do you think his tears are fake? How can one cry fakely? Can't you understand?  His white and white form is only for you it seem.

Bondita is confused to the core. Meanwhile chandelier which is straight above Anirudh's head is shaking here and there in wind. It looks like falling down.

Pandit asks Anirudh's to light up the lamp.

He tries to light it but wind blows off.

Trilochan is shocked.

Anirudh tries again, again the wind blows. He looks at Trilochan remembering of fire accident before 5 years.

Somnath: Bihari, close the windows. Kaka, it's because of opened windows.

Trilochan: Anirudh, try it again.

He nodded and lights up the match stick. He lights up the lamp but unfortunately the chandelier broke down.

Bondita is shocked to the core.

Bondita: Barrister Babu.....

She ran and jumped upon Anirudh pushing him aside from the falling down chandelier. They both fell together on Sindoor plate that is kept near by.

Chandelier fell down straight on lamp and fire spreads around AniDita.

Roy choudharys are shocked to the core.

Bondita is upon Anirudh with closed eyes. Her heart beats faster. Anirudh's white shirt is now full sindoor, some spreaded on Bondita's face too.

Anirudh is stunned. They are surrounded by fire.

Trilochan: Bihari, bring that bucket. Bihari....

Everyone runs here and there to bring water.

Bondita opens her eyes and looks at Anirudh. Her eyes becomes moist.

She tries to rise up from him but her star pendant was entangled with Anirudh's shirt button.

He is stun shocked to see the Star pendant. He reminds of Bondita.

Batuk, Somnath are pouring water on the fire.

Bondita is struggling to take off the pendant from his shirt. Anirudh holds her hand. Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Bondita....

Her eyes rolls here and there. Soon they put off the fire

Bondita took of her pendant and rose up from him.

She looks at everyone silently. Anirudh rose up.

Anirudh is speechless, he is looking at Bondita.

Bondita thinks: No, he should not find me. No!

She wipes her tears and smiled at Anirudh.

Anirudh: Bondita...

Everyone's smile reduced. Devi looks on. He approached near Bondita.

Bondita: Khon...khon hai Bondita?

She steps back. Anirudh points at her star pendant. Bondita blinks.

Anirudh: This pendant... This pendant belongs to Bondita.

Bondita: Who.. who is Bondita? This... This star pendant... it was gifted to me... by my husband.

Anirudh's smile reduced. Bondita gave a fake smile.

Pandit: Abshagun!!

Everyone turned towards him, Trilochan is afraid.

Pandit: Pura abshagun! Trilochan, your bahu's soul is angry upon you all.

Bondita's face changed.

Trilochan: Same happened before 5 years. And it happened today also.

Pandit: That is what I am saying, she will not allow you to do her shrad puja. She is angry on you.

Everyone looks on shockingly.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️