Bondita meets Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: I don't think so in Rajasthan they wear silk sarees from Madras. Are you really from Rajasthan?

Devi is shocked, her eyes rolls here and there.

Anirudh: Tell me the truth, who are you?

Bondita looks at Anirudh. Anirudh's eyes turned towards her.

They both stuck on each other's eyes for a while.

Bondita: Why do you think we are lying?

Anirudh: Just for precautions.

Bondita: That's why I said Devi, we shall find home on our own. Now look, he is doubting on us.

Anirudh: No, not like that. Actually,  recent times, in Tulsipur there are more robbery cases. That's why...

Bondita: So you are claiming us as robbers? Devi, enough. Come lets move on from here.

Anirudh thinks: Bihari was right. This girl is a short tempered.

Devi: Ssh! Ji, please don't mistake her. Precautions are good, forgive her.

Anirudh: Actually don't mind me. I was not meant to hurt you. Really robbers are more here.

Bondita: Even murderers are here, why you are not worried about it?

She said remembering Roy chaudharys. Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: Murderers?!

Devi: Haha.. she is kidding... Just kidding... Don't mention!

She stares at Bondita. Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Accha, theek. What is her name?

Devi: Huh? Her name? Huh....

Anirudh: Doesn't she has a name?

Bondita: Anita!

Devi looks at her.

Bondita: My name is Anita.

Anirudh wrote it on form.

Anirudh: Where are you from?

Bondita: From Rajasthan!

She answers rudely to his every question.

Anirudh: Theek, now you two can stay here.

Bondita: Stay here ka matalab? In hall? In mid of the aalay?

Anirudh's bp raises but controls it.

Anirudh: We have rooms here. Hall is not the place to stay. And hn, we are teaching free class to read and write. If you are interested then you can join.

He said in a higher voice.

Devi: Ji, ji we are extremely sorry. Actually she is mentally affected.

Bondita turned to her at once. Anirudh's face became soft.

Anirudh: I am... I am sorry... Why... Why she is affected?

Bondita: My husband abandoned me without any reasons. From that day I hate all the men in the world.

She said in a rage. Anirudh looks on.

Devi: Ji, show us our room. We need to freshen up.

Anirudh nodded and asks Malika to show their room. Malika took them to a room.

Room is well sophisticated with attached Bathroom.

Malika: Here is your room. You can keep your dresses in cupboard.

Bondita nodded. Malika went from there. At once Devi locked the door and starts to shout at Bondita.

Devi: What are you thinking in your mind? Why you are behaving like a mad?

Bondita: What else you want me to do? To speak with him by showing all of my teeth? His family murdered my pisi ma. He abandoned me. Now look, he is portraying a life of Saint in front of village people by running an anadh alay.

Devi: Chuppp!! My guesses were right. Something is wrong here.

Bondita: What is wrong?

Devi: I told you na some misunderstandings might have happened. And I think yes!

Bondita: How?

Devi: If he really abandoned you, if he really didn't want your memories back, why he kept your name to this place?

Bondita's face became soft.

Devi: Bondita, before all the things we must find one thing. Why did Anirudh babu abandoned you? I mean, what made him to stop from replying your letters? Why he didn't came to meet you in this 7 years?

Bondita: What are you speaking? Are you going to justify their misdeeds now?

Devi: Not sure, but something is wrong here.

Bondita: Nothing is wrong. He is acting like a saint before everyone. He is now married too and has a daughter.

Devi nods no. Bondita arranges their luggage in cupboard.

Devi: What is happening here?

She murmured to herself.

Bondita: Durga ma took me directly to the enemy's camp. She made my works easier now. Within two days, I am going to destroy their happiness.

Devi thinks on in confusions.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️