A Check for Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Anirudh thinks: I have to ask someone about that rule.

He calls the co candidate named Manyavar.

Anirudh: Ji, hai!

Manyavar: Hai!

Anirudh: Have you read the instruction paper huh I mean did you understood everything in that?

Manyavar: Hn, why not? You know what this is my 2nd attempt. So I know each and every rules to be followed.

Anirudh: Accha, can you please clear my doubt?

Manyavar: Sure!

Anirudh: In that paper it was given that married ones are not eligible. What about it? I mean, won't they accept married ones?

Manyavar: Strictly no!

Anirudh is shattered.

Manyavar: Why don't you know about the college? How married ones will be allowed in?

Anirudh: Wh.. what... What if the candidate is married but he passes the exam?

Manyavar: No way, why a married one should think about education after marriage? He will think about his family only, buddy.

He smiled sarcastically. Anirudh is speechless.

Principle came there.

Principal: My dear gentlemen, hold on until I check each one of your certificates seperately.

He started to check everyone. Anirudh looks on.

Manyavar: Why you look upset man?

Anirudh: Huh? Nothing... Nothing...

He gave a fake smile.

Manyavar: You say nothing but your face is showing everything. Tell me the truth hn, you was in plan of getting married after this exam na?

He laughed.

Anirudh: Nahi!

Principle came to him.

Principle: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, can I see your certificates?

Anirudh: Yes sir.

He showed his certificates to him. Principal looks on.

Principal is just stunned to see Anirudh's marks in 12th std.

Principal: Wow, this is very good. You was the one who scored first mark in Bengal right?

Anirudh nods yes.

Principal: Yes, I heard about your marks last year in radio. Very good, you chose to become a barrister! I hope you will get an admission for sure. Many of the students choose abroad to study laws but you chose India. I am so proud of you.

Anirudh smiled fakely.

Manyavar: Wow, buddy! That's so awesome. You are that boy hn? You know what because you I got nicely from my baba.

Anirudh: What?!

Manyavar: Hn, your marks and name were announced in radio. My baba scolded me after hearing it for my poor marks. Hahaha!!

Anirudh didn't took it serious.

Manyavar: Oh come on, Anirudh. Laugh a bit! What's wrong with you?

Anirudh nods no.

Principal: Silence!! Those are verified by me can leave the hall.

Anirudh: See you again, Manyavar.

He rushed out of the exam hall as the first candidate. Manyavar looks at him with a confusion.

~In Anmol's house~

Bondita goes to Anmol.

Anmol: Bondita? You want something?

Bondita: You sent my pati babu to shop na? Why he didn't came yet?

Anmol: Huh... Hn, it is raining na so the shop might be full and your pati babu may be standing in queue.

He gave a fake smile.

Bondita: I am scared.

Anmol: Why? You play with Pinky until he come.

Bondita nods no and goes to entrance door.

Anmol: Arey, where are you going?

Bondita: Until pati babu come, i will wait for him here.

Anmol: But Bondita, it will drizzle on you. Come inside.

Bondita stands stubborn, Anmol worries.

Peem... Peem... Car horns.

Bondita gets excited. Anirudh got down from the car.

Bondita: Pati babu....

She runs towards him.

Anirudh: Hey, bondita... Stand there itself. Don't come out in rain.

Anirudh came to her. Bondita started crying.

Anirudh: What happened to you? Why you are crying?

Bondita shows her damaged mangalsutra. Anirudh looks on.

Anmol: First of all come inside, both of you. Why you are standing in rain?

Anirudh and Bondita came inside.

Anmol: Anirudh, all good?

He indirectly asks about his exam. Anirudh nods no worryingly.

Anmol: Ach...acha, theek hain you go to your room. Devu, give them something to eat.

Anirudh and Bondita went to their room. Anmol looks on.

~In Room~

Bondita: Pati babu...pati babu... Are you alright? Why you went outside without even informing me? I was so scared.

Anirudh: Actually...

Bondita: Look, mangalsutra is damaged. This is not good for you.

Anirudh: Bon.. Bondita, I am fine. Nothing happened. Look, I am staying healthy only. Why you are worrying? It might have damaged accidently, don't worry after reaching Tulsipur let's reshape it by giving it to goldsmith.

Bondita: How will I not worry pati babu? My Amma had told me many times. God will show signs to girls earlier about the danger to her family.

Anirudh: Why god won't show signs to boys??

He asked sarcastically.

Bondita: Don't play, pati babu. This is a serious one. This mangalsutra is symbol of our relationship. It got damaged now.

Anirudh: Come on, Bondita. Stop believing these things. Look, i am right infront you. What danger came to me now? I am alright hn na?

Bondita: You are alright but... Our relationship?

Anirudh's smile reduced. He thinks about the instruction paper.

What will happen next?

Please leave some inline comments.

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️