Anirudh rejects the dowries

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: Exchange love? Then why did Suraya didi died before few months? His husband was torturing her for dowries. That's why she ended up her life.

Trilochan: Why you are dragging that here? What is the connection between her death and dowries?

Anirudh: There is, Kaka. Suraya didi's family could not afford to send them dowries. That's why she died due to her inlaws torture. Dowries are a neck noose thread to bride's family. I will not commit that sin in my life.

Trilochan: We didn't tortured anyone. They themself sent this. Why you are always creating problems when it comes to ritual?

Anirudh: Who made these stupid things as ritual? Hn, I respect our tradition but for that and all I can't accept everything. If it's a wrong then it is wrong. Bondita, listen to me. Getting or giving dowry is a sin.

Bondita: Pati babu, I accept it. I worry for Suraya didi. But accept these things as love. Or else my amma and appa would worry thinking that I am not happy here.

Anirudh: Theek hain, I will accept this sweets, karas, masalas and tea powder only. I won't accept this gold and silver.

Lavanya thinks: If these were sent to me as dowry then I would live rest of my life without going to any job but this man!!

Driver: I have never seen a man like this. If someone was here in your place then I am sure, he would have sent back Bondita to her house asking her to bring more dowries.  But you! Periya ayya and Sumati ma will be happy if they comes to know about this.

Anirudh: Sorry for inconvenience. I don't know about this before or else I would have stopped you before you arrive here. I am sorry.

Driver: Our chinnama is happy here. That's enough for us. We are leaving.

Anirudh: What?! Now only you came here, that to you two were travelled a long miles. Take some rest. You shall leave afterwards. Bondita will also be happy with her akka.

Bondita: Ama, driver mama. Please stay here for one day. I have lots things to share with Lavanya akka.

She drags her to her room.

Lavanya goes with her. Meanwhile, Anirudh asks Bihari to prepare something for them.

~In Room~

Bondita: I am so excited. This is a great surprise for me akka. How are you by the way?

Lavanya: I am fine, Bondita.

Bondita: I miss you all lot here. Every day I woke up by seeing your face and by listening to your sweet voice. But now a days when I woke up no one is here infront of me.

Lavanya: Your husband is here right?

Bondita: Ama but we don't sleep in same room. He sleeps in hall. In Day time, if he needs something then only he will come here.

Lavanya thinks: Oho, Anirudh is not staying with Bondita?

She smiled cunningly.

Bondita: How is my amma and appa? How is aachima?

Lavanya: Everyone are fine, Bondita. I thought you forgot us.

Bondita: Why akka, saying like this?

Lavanya: Because no phone calls, no letters from you. Periya ayya and Sumati was waiting for your letters and phone call.

Bondita: I tried to reach them via telephone but I forgot the number, akka.

She said sadly. Lavanya purposefully stimulates her emotions.

Anirudh came to the room, Lavanya rose up from the bed. So he stopped outside itself.

Anirudh: Sit down, sit down. I came here just to take my dress. Bondita, please bring my blue shirt.

Bondita nodded and brought him his blue shirt.

Anirudh: I will be back to home after few hours. Take care, okay?

Bondita: Where you are going pati babu? Sss, I am sorry I must not ask that.

Anirudh smiled. Lavanya gets jealous.

Bondita: Okay tell me, from where will you come from?

Anirudh: Bondita, by changing the words, meaning of this question won't change.

He smiled and walked away.

Bondita: Look akka, my pati babu always makes fun like this.

Lavanya gave a fake smile.

Bondita looks on the way Anirudh where walks.

Lavanya thinks: I should execute the plan soon.

She recalls Kalindi's words.

~In Hall~

Trilochan: Acha then, do you love the tea?

Driver: Yes, but no tea can come upto the level of our periya ayya's tea.

Trilochan: Your periya ayya is tea master?

Driver: What?! He is not tea master but the master of Sakthi tea powder company.

Trilochan: Accha, that company belongs to Bondita's baba? Arey, what a taste it has. I accept your words, their tea powder is the best. By the way what is your periya ayya's name?

Driver: Bhaumik Das!

Trilochan is just shocked to the core, his smile reduced drastically on hearing it.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️