Saudamini is here!

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: Mini, where is uncle and aunty?

Mini: They are staying in rented house. Tomorrow we are going to do  grah pravesh for our ancestoral house which was opposite to your Haveli.

Anirudh gave a fake smile.

Mini: Where is your Anirudh? Why you are saying that we can't go to your house?

Anirudh: Mini, huh...

He fears, sweat rolls down.

Mini: I think climate is so hot. See how you are sweating.

She wipes it with her kerchief. Anirudh looks on.

Anirudh: Look, Mini. I have something to tell you.

Mini blushed.

Anirudh: I don't know what you will accept it or not but i must confess the truth now.

Mini: Why do you think I won't accept it?

Anirudh: Actually Mini... I... Huh... I...

Mini closed his mouth. Anirudh looks on.

Mini: I don't want to hear it here. Let's meet in temple tonight.

She ran from there with a blush.

Anirudh: This is not what you think, listen please.

Mini: My ears won't listen to you now, Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary!

She ran from there. Anirudh is just baffled.

He grabs his hairs and shouts.

~In House~

Pandit arrives there for afternoon session. Bondita is afraid on hearing his footsteps.

Pandit: Bondita... Where are you? Don't you know, you must be presented here before your master arrive. Where are you Bondita?

Bondita thinks: Pati Babu, where are you? Please come soon. Save me from him, Pati babu.

She comes of kitchen with much hesitation.

Pandit: Before tomorrow you will be here hn? How slow you are! Come fast.

Bondita came running there and sat down. She looks at him with fearful face.

Pandit: Come on recite the mantra.
I told you to revise it in this break hn na?

Bondita nods yes.

Pandit: Now start!

Bondita starts but stumbles. Pandit stares at her.

He takes a stick from his bag which makes Bondita to fear a lot.

Pandit: Thodi Laat, thodi baat tabhi samjhi aurat jaat! Recite the mantra!

He first hits the stick on the floor. Bondita is terribly afraid.

On this time Anirudh enters the house, Pandit got alert and hides the stick.

Bondita is happy on looking at him but he didn't cared of anything but just walking towards his room like a dead body.

Bondita: Pati Babu...

Pandit stares, she keeps quite.

He walked to his room, Bondita worries.

Pandit: Recite the mantra, Bondita. You can't even memorize this small thing? From tomorrow you are going to learn big big Vedas and purana. I really don't know how to handle you.

Bondita: Pandit ji, if these things were in my language and I am sure you wouldn't struggle with me. I would have learnt everything quick. This language is really difficult.

Pandit: Achha!! You don't know the language itself hn?

Bondita: I told you first itself about this.

Pandit: I am done with this. I can't teach you anymore. Without even knowing the language why do you sat for learning Mantras? You wasted my time. You just listened to me like a deaf from morning, nothing learnt still now.

He rose up angrily.

Bondita: Pandit ji please! I can learn this but you teach me the language first. Teach me to read and write. It will help me in case of your absense.

Pandit: Warey Wah! You wanted to read and write?

Bondita: Hn, if you are not here then I will read the Vedas and mantras on my own.

Pandit: Shut up! It's a sin for a girl to get education. Once you will learn to read and write you will disobey your husband and sasural. Girls are not meant to read and write. You must not learn letters. You should learn household chores only. It's our dharm.

He walks out.

Bondita: Please pandit ji don't go. What will I say to Kaka sasurji then?

Pandit: I will handle him. I can't teach you anymore. You are a dumb. Not now, even in future you can't even learn a single mantra. You are dumb and waste.

Bondita cries. Pandit walks out correctly bashed with Trilochan and Bihari.

Trilochan: Pandit ji, class is over?

Pandit: I can't teach your Bahu anymore.

Trilochan is shocked. Bondita looks on.

Trilochan: Why pandit ji what happened? I hope Bondita didn't troubled you.

Pandit: Hn she did!

Trilochan looks at Bondita.

Pandit: Not only me, no one in this world can teach her our culture. Just leave me.

He walks out. Trilochan thinks that Bondita did something mischievous.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️