Firstly he has to correct his mistake .He has to apologise to Ananya as well as Happy.

Determined to follow her mother's word he stands up and walk toward Ananya's house .

He stands in front of her room's door but he is unable to gather courage to face her .She is hurt and he is the reason.What if she denied to forgive him? What if she would say something unpleasant that would hurt him? What if she would make him remeber his own words ? How can he face her?

He felt a hand on his shoulder.He turns back and found Happy .He looks away as guilt overpowered him due to his earlier behaviour.

"Galti karne ke baad jab pachtava ho t maafi mangne se nhi darna chahiye".Said Happy ." Galti karne ka jurrat hai t maafi mangne ka bhi jazba Rakho aa saja pane ki himmat bhi "

"Didi mujhe saja degi?" spoke Vivan with tear filled eyes.

"Humko ka pta saja degi ki nhi " Said Happy as Vivan's tears starts rolling on his cheeks." Pagla ho ka aaise rota hai ka koi " said Happy wiping Vivan's tears but he starts crying .

"Are...." Happy speaks ". Aaise cool aadmi ho kar tum t ekdum bachha jaise ro rahe ho."

"Rone se koi uncool nhi hota ." Said Vivan sobbing ."Mere partner ne kaha tha.".He paused for a moment." Sorry" He said without looking at Happy's face." "Maine aapke saath bahut galat behave kiya

"Humko agar kauno ke baato ka fark parta t aaj hum sudhar na gaye hote" Said Happy chuckling. "Itna kahenge jarur ki Hum tumre partner ki jagah lena ka koshish nhi kar rahe the hum t bas apni jagah banana chahte the.Ee society me bhi aa tumre Ananya Didi ke Dil me bhi" He said looking at the closed door.

"Per ka hai na humko ehsaas ho gya hai ki tumri Didi ke dil me tumra partner ekdum fail me baitha hai ".Said Happy with sad smile.". Humre liye jagah hi Khali nhi"

"Wrong Answer buddy"Said Vivan wiping his tears.". Didi ne apne dil ke door ko band kar diya hai .Aur aaj to maine usper lock laga diya " He said with guilt." Aap entry to lo mere partner adjust kar lenge."

Happy laughs at his statement.

"Aaj kal ke bachha log ka dudh ka daat tut ta nhi hai aa Dil ka baat karte hai " said Happy ruffling Vivan's hair." Ananya ke dil ka darwaja hum baad me kholenge pahile tum room ke darwaza ke ander jao"

Happy turn back with pain in his eyes . He can never penetrate in the wall that Ananya has created around her heart.It will be better if he will bury his feelings in his heart
With these thoughts he is passing in front of Baal Pari's move. He thought to see her for once .So he open the door and enter but bed of Baal pari is empty. There is no one in the room but she can't do anything from her own.

Meanwhile In Ananya's room

Ananya was sitting on the edge of Bed , holding Dev's photo near her chest. Her eyes are still wet. The person whom you love the most has the power power to hurt you most .

Her whole world revolves around Dev and Vivan. But Dev never allowed her to be part of his world except his last moment however Vivan always accept her like his family .He doesn't know what relationship they had but still she never felt like outsider in Vivan's life.

That's why his word has given him deep wound whose pain is unbearable for him.

Vivan opens the door of Ananya's room . Hearing the sound of door she immediately wipes her tears .He looks at swollen and red eyes and then at picture his partner in her hand. His guilt has increased ten times than before and fresh tears starts rolling down on his cheek.

Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara