Trilochan's class for Bondita

Start from the beginning

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, it's not kutha. It's patha.

Trilochan: Oh god, even I will forget everything now.

Bondita laughs. Bihari too. Trilochan stares at him

Trilochan: Enough, enough. Look at this, it is kas kas.

Bondita laughs.

Trilochan: Is there anything to laugh?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, this name is very funny. Kas kas, pus pus, bus bus.. hahaha...

Trilochan: Bas!!

Bondita: Who gave these names? Why can't we give some other names to it? Instead of kas kas we shall have pus pus. It will be very smelly then.

Trilochan: Oh you want to change these names, then let me change your name too. Here after your name is not Bondita but Billitha. Billi means cat. This name will suit you.

Bondita: Illa, illa. I don't want this name. Please.

Trilochan: Then keep quite and listen. Bihari, i really worried now. What if she does the same tomorrow to pandit?

Bihari: Malik ji, I too was thinking the same. For simple words itself she has many meaning and she is laughing at it. Tomorrow mantras will be in Sanskrit. I am sure she is going to do fun with them.

Trilochan: And you are going to laugh at it, hn na?

Bihari nods yes then jerked and nods no.

Trilochan: Tomorrow, you will be responsible for her. If she does any mistake or if she does anything that is against our pride. Then i sue you, Bihari.

Bihari: Oh no, Malik ji. Why did you gave me a tough job?

Bondita: Why you two are speaking to yourself Kaka sasurji? Did you forgot any spice name?

Trilochan: Listen Bahu, today you made lots of fun while learning. But tomorrow you must not do like this. Pandits are not like what you think. They will get angry easily if you tease them then they will curse you.

Bondita: Curse?!

Trilochan: Hn, so be careful tomorrow. Just keep quite and learn what they teach you. Don't cross question them. Theek hain?

Bondita nods yes.

Trilochan: See Bahu, our pride is with you. So behave yourself tomorrow. If you behave good then I will buy you handiya se Roshogulle. Ok?

Bondita: Pati babu will also be here na, he will take care.

Trilochan: Hn, where is he now?

Bondita: I think he is in room.

Trilochan: Let me speak about this to him. Bihari will teach you rest of the names.

He walks away. Bihari continues to teach.

~In room~

Anirudh is writing a reply letter to Saudamini asking her not to come to Tulsipur for next one week.

Trilochan entered, he jerked and hides the letter.

Anirudh: Kaka?!

Trilochan: What was you doing here? Your wife is learning but you are sitting as like you don't have any connections with her.

Anirudh: I... I.. didn't noticed her. Tell me Kaka.

Trilochan: Bahu is naughty while learning. I hope she must not do the same thing tomorrow. You speak about this to her.

Anirudh: Kaka, Bondita choti bachi hain. And this is new to her that's why she is unaware of the seriousness. But you don't worry. I will explain her.

Trilochan nods and notices the letter in his hand.

Trilochan: What letter is that?

Anirudh: Huh.. let..letter?

Trilochan: Hn, show me.

Anirudh: Kak..Kaka, this is for the Barrister college. Regarding my admission there.

Trilochan: Are you serious? You have a wife now but you are going to continue your studies? Just dump the idea of becoming Barrister and go to any of the job to take care of your family.

He yelled him and walked out. Anirudh gives a relaxed breath.

Anirudh: I must post this letter anyhow tomorrow. I am not hesitated to meet Mini but I just don't want her to be here for next one week. Or else Bondita's challenge will be in vain. It may create some problem.

He thinks on. On other side, Bondita recalls the spices names.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️