Bondita's life in risk

Start from the beginning

Anirudh gets tensed but Bihari holds him.

Vikram's dad: Due to think my son will support this impure girl? Never!

He takes Vikram away from there. Sumati begs them to help her daughter. In this mean time, Bhaumik is silently looking at Anirudh.

Anirudh ran and grabbed Vikram.

Anirudh: Hey you cheater! Behaving like a wise man?

Vikram: What?

Anirudh: I will speak those things afterwards now ask that doctor to treat Bondita.

Vikram: I myself didn't cared about it. Why you are boiling this? She is an impure. And you are the reason, so if you want then you help her.

Anirudh holds his corner and stares at him.

Vikram: When you know to touch her you must also know to help her. Go, go and save that men's slave.

Anirudh slapped him hard at once. Everyone are shocked.

Anirudh: How the hell can you speak this about a small girl?

Vikram smirked and walked away with his family. Meanwhile, Bondita's condition gets worse.

Sumati: Ennanga, please ask someone to save our child. Please. Let me take her to folk medicine practitioner.

She lifts Bondita up.

Doctor: No one in this village will treat this girl. It's waste of your time.

Sumati cries and nods no. Anirudh is helpless.

Woman 2: Let us do one thing. Send her to that place. There she will get a good treatment.

Sumati and Bhaumik are shattered.

Anirudh: To where?

Woman 3: To the place where impure women belongs to. To "Sivapu Maaligai" (Red Mansion).

Anirudh: No, it's wrong. Have some mercy in your hearts. You too have daughters.

Woman 3: But our daughters are not doing like this. Sivapu maligai is the only place she deserves now. They have their own doctor. They will treat her.

Some women came near Sumati and grabs Bondita from her.

Sumati: Please no... I will not allow you to happen. My daughter has not committed any sin please... I believe in my daughter.

They didn't listened her but starts to walk.

Kalindi: Heyyy!!! I think you all forgot your limits. No one here has the rights to touch our family girl. Give her to me. Whether to punish her or to accept her, it will be our own decision. None of you have the rights to decide a punishment for the girl from jamindar family.

Woman: Kalindi ma, we know our limits. But you know the sastras and Vedas right? We have a huge respect on you because you always abide the laws of purana and Veda. Will you allow a girl to stay in this village if she became impure before the marriage?

Kalindi keeps quite.

Woman 2: Last month also you sent a woman to red mansion because of her wrong behaviours. Now what happened to your rules and regulations when it came to your grand daughter?

Kalindi couldn't answer them. Sumati cries. Women started to walk with Bondita in their hands.

Bhaumik: Anirudh!!

Anirudh turned and looked at him.

Bhaumik: Save my daughter. Please!

Anirudh: Periya ayya, we haven't commited any mistakes. Believe us first.

Bhaumik: This is not the time for your explanation. Please save my daughter. Only you can do it. I would rather die to look her in that sinful place.

Anirudh thinks on.

Bihari: Chota malik, enough. We are not here for this. They gave you enough respect now come lets go from here. No need of staying in this place anymore. Come.

He drags him from there. Anirudh is completely confused.

Bhaumik, Kalindi and Sumati are shattered, they all have tears in their eyes.

Bihari took Anirudh to haveli.

~In haveli~

Bihari packs everything in a very fast manner. Anirudh is standing like a statue, thinking upon the things that had happened and happening.

Bihari: These people don't even know a common manners. They didn't allowed you to speak and they are not in the state of listening you. It's enough chota malik, i can't see people blaming you. Let's leave the place immediately.

He packed everything and drags Anirudh out of the haveli.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️