Bondita is helpless

Start from the beginning

Sumati: Uh-oh Chellam, listen. We love you a lot especially I love you a lot. How can someone hate my little angel? But try to understand this. Girls must go away from her parents one day that is our tradition, that is our culture. I am sure, your in-laws will keep you happy a lot.

She caressed her head and walked out of room.

Lavanya thinks: Every girls would wait for their marriage eagerly, but this little saithan (devil) is speaking useless things. shit!

Bondita is still crying.

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh and Trilochan are getting ready to go to angrezi office to pay their tax.

Batuk: Dada, you know what I am so happy today. After a very long wait, we are going to get back our haveli.

Bihari: Batuk not only haveli, Malik ji will get his powers also. Then those who disrespected him will regret for it. Malik ji will punish them by asking them to sit like chicken.

They both laughed.

Anirudh: Nothing is confirmed yet, Batuk. Don't expect too much. We are just going to pay the amount. I don't know will they return it back or not.

Somnath: Why dada?

Anirudh: I don't think so, Somnath but from morning I feel somewhat down. I can't understand what my mind is coming to say. I don't even know whether i am in right path.

Trilochan: Why are you worrying Anirudh when you are true to yourself and others? We are going to pay the money they asked for then we will get back our Haveli. That's it. What to worry in this? We are going to be in power after many years. Heyy bihari, take out my zamindar clothes.

Bihari: Hn, Malik ji. It's been many years I saw you in that dress. My hands are waiting for this moment only.

Anirudh: Bihari stop!!

Everyone's smile reduced.

Anirudh: I told you right, not to celebrate before victory. Chalo Kaka, let's go to office it's getting late.

He went out in angry. Trilochan looks on and went out.

~In das haveli~

Lavanya is dreaming about her marriage with Anirudh as he signed the agreement. She is smiling to herself without concentrating in kitchen. Flour is getting split on the floor due to her absent mind.

Munusamy passes by.

Munusamy: Heyy, Heyy, Lavanya!!

She got jerked.

Munusamy: Day dreams?? Look you made the floor nasty. Aiyoo, now only i sweeped the floor. Cha!!

Lavanya: Why you are getting tensed Anna? Be cool. I am going to get married.

Munusamy: Whaat?? With whom? If periya ayya hears this then you will be fired.

Lavanya: He is responsible for my marriage.

Munusamy: Tell me clearly, what you are blabbering? Did you had any dreams yesterday night?

Lavanya: Ada, you only told me la (na), Anirudh that sweet kadai(shop) signed an agreement of marrying a servant with our periya ayya.

Munusamy: Ama, but that is when only he fails to return the money.

Lavanya: Hn, do you think he can return that much huge money within 20 days? Even his shop won't price that much.

Munusamy: Yes, yes his shop won't cost that much but his haveli will.

Lavanya's face reaction changed.

Munusamy: He is not a real sweet selling man. He just pretended like. You know who they are?

Lavanya nodded no.

Munusamy: Roy Chaudharys of Bengal!

She is just stunned and shocked.

Munusamy: Don't know what happened with them but I am sure, he will return that money very fast. And they are as rich as our periya ayya. Infact, more than our periya ayya. So stop developing unwanted thoughts in your heart for him.

Lavanya looks on with shrunk eyebrows.

Munusamy: Go get the broom and sweep the floor.

He said and went.

Lavanya thinks: Roy Chaudharys?? Shivane(god), if I get him then I will be the ejamani(Malkin) of that house right?

She smiles cunningly.

On other side Bondita takes 5 rupees from her clay piggy back and rushes to one of the servant. His name is Guru, he knows to read and write.

Bondita: Guru Anna, Guru Anna...

Guru: Chinnama?

Bondita: I have a work for you. Will you do it?

Guru: Yes sure, for that only I am here. Tell me, what you need me to do?

Bondita: I will recite something and you should write in a paper.

Guru: Yeah sure, but you can ask your appa to do that right? Why me?

Bondita: Appa is not here and yes, this must be secret my amma and appa should not know about this. Here you have 5 rupees, keep this as secret. Here you have pen and paper.

Guru thinks on but gets it.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

Hey guys, i have written my guessing about BB2 story line after seeing the promo. It is written in my another book named "Remembering Barrister Babu". Please go check it and comment it!