❦One Hundred Eight❦

Start from the beginning

She looked to Phil, the blond feeling her gaze on him looked away from the pinkette and instead to the younger woman. "I say we let him, Phil. We have to trust him, and you know that says a lot coming from me of all people. He has a plan, and he wants to get an upper hand on Quackity." Torva explained, nodding to Technoblade. "Get off your knees, there's no need to beg us for permission. We trust you with this."

Phil's body un-tensed a bit before he also nodded, giving in just the same. "We trust you." Phil echoed, the Angel reaching down a hand for Technoblade to hold onto. Pulling the God up to his feet on steady legs.

"Then I'll leave tomorrow." Technoblade's voice went from uncertainty to something calm and calculated. Torva knew he had a plan, of course he did. He had that stasis chamber and apparently some will with directions to give to Philza. But at the same time she didn't like this, not one bit. And it seems Philza was just blissfully unaware of the dangers. "I want to get prison blueprints from Dream and as much information as I can, a revive book is somethin' too interestin' to pass up. Plus, I do have a favor to repay after all, I know what Quackity told me wasn't truly a message from Dream." It was solid logic, both Phil and Torva had to agree on that. The Demon and Angel watching Technoblade with slight curiosity. Both knowing his plans but also morbidly craving to know what even was going on in Pandora's box.

Torva took a step forward, placing a hand on Technoblade's shoulder. Effectively getting his attention. "Tech." She spoke his name easily, and when he looked down at the woman there was nothing but pure fondness and adoration on his features. "You get hurt and I won't forgive you, got that?" She glared, and the Blood God couldn't help but laugh. Phil smiling over at the two all the while.

"C'mon now, nerd. You're already upset with me over fifty other things, can't add another to the list." He sighed, lifting his hand and running it through red hair. The strands sliding through his fingers as he worked out small tangles caused by being out in the Arctic winds for his party. "Guess I can't get roughed up then, huh?"

"Damn right." Torva spat back, taking her hand off the pinkette's shoulder crossing her arms in a huff. But taking a step closer to Technoblade anyway, feeling a pleasant warmth radiate off of the piglin hybrid.

Phil suddenly felt like he was intruding on something, as soft as the moment was it seemed strangely... private? Maybe that wasn't the word he would use. It was just something to marvel at. Two harsh individuals with blood seemingly always left behind in their wake, just enjoying the other's presence for a moment. Having to acknowledge they'd be forcefully separated by obsidian and blackstone walls for an unknown period of time. Well unknown until Phil got that will.

So the Angel decided to leave them be. "I'll head over to my cabin, alright guys? Put some seed out for the crows and explain Techno will be out of commission for however long this prison 'visit' will be." Phil decided it was a good enough excuse, and it wasn't exactly a lie. Small goodbyes left the other adults, and he left the cabin swiftly. Making sure his hat was firmly on his head before he closed the door behind himself. Not wanting the wind to sweep it away.

The second the door closed behind the Angel, Technoblade found himself leaning down. Pressing his forehead against Torva's, letting out a heavy sigh. Slowly letting the hand not fixing her short hair snake around her waist. Keeping her close. "Hey, nerd."

"Mmm?" She hummed in response, eyes closed and still processing the predicament they had found themselves in the center of. Quackity saying Dream wished to cash in his favor, so Technoblade must go to the prison to fulfill it. Both people in that room knew it was a trap, that they wouldn't let Technoblade leave that cell.

"I'm worried." He confessed, feeling her arms slowly uncross and instead wrap around his torso. Holding him just as close as he was holding her. It was uncommon he was held like he was something precious, nothing to fear. Hands cradling him carefully instead of gripping the hilt of a blade. "If Dream has some kind of revival book, somethin' unheard of. I don't know what else they could even have, what if they have some way to really kill me?" He tried to speak softly, not wanting true worry to ebb into his voice. "I don' wanna leave you and Phil, not ever. Kristin is great, but if Dream can revive people then obviously they found a work around to avoid her and meddle in the life and death process-"