"Paise ? Maine kaun se paise liye tumse" He asked.

"Ye saare arrangement free me nhi hue hai maine apna paisa use Kiya hai . Technicaly tumhe half paisa dena chahiye tha . Shaadi tumhari bhi hai" She said.

"Maine nhi kaha tha tumse ki mujhse shaadi karo. Tum jabardasti kar Rahi ho" He said .

" Aap dono Phere lenge mujhe dusri jagah Jana hai . Waqt nhi hai mere pass " said Priest who is getting irritated from their argument.
"Inke pass waqt nhi hai"  said Dev to Ananya while she chuckles .

"Ha nhi hai .Meri biwi mera pura paisa udda degi" said the priest.

"Isme aapki biwi bich me kaha se aa gyi" asked Chheda ji.

"In Madam me usse kidnap kar ke shopping Mall bhej diya hai aur usse mera credit card de diya hai.Jab tak mai Shaadi nhi  karwaunga tab tak wo wahi rahegi "  Said priest on the verge of crying while Dev along with rest other looks at Ananya unbelievably who is looking here and there.

"Agar aap dono itna  ladte  hai to shaadi kyu kar rahe hai" added the priest .

"taki Authentically lad sake as husband wife" replied Ananya.

"Lado nhi sharmao" Said Karuna ji in the middle ." Ananya shaadi hai tumhari thora to sharmao."

"Mai kyu sharmao .Mai shaadi kar rahi hu.Kuch galat to nhi kar rahi " She said shrugging her shoulder .

"Shaadi me dulhan sharmati hai " said Devaki ji.

"Kaha likha hai ki Dulhan ka sharmana jaruri hai." replied Ananya.

"To sharmane ki acting hi kar lo "  said Padmani ji.

"Mujhe acting nhi karni .Sharm nhi aa rahi to shaadi nhi hogi kya"  said Ananya.

" Mat sharmao " Said Dev folding his hand. "Ananya aur blushing ka waisa hi rishta hai jaisa  aag aur thandak ka hai "He said to everyone." Ab phere le le .Mere pass waqt nhi hai"

They both take seven vows around the holy fire and priest declared them as husband and wife and hurriedly run from there to save his money.

After sometime

Ananya is Standing in front of Dev's house with Dev beside her while Karuna is welcoming new couple by performing Aarti.

Ananya dip her hand in Kukum . She touches the wall near the entrance with that hand leaving her hand's print on that wall.Later she push the Kalash so that rice gets scattered in his house and enters in the house along with him.

"Ab se ye Ghar tumhara bhi utna hi hai jitna Dev hai "Said Karuna ji after Ananya enters in the House.

"Vivi tum hum dono ki acchi si Picture click kar do na " Said Ananya to Vivan who is silent all the time.He nodded slightly and goes to take the camera.

"Ab Newly wed couple ko thori der ke liye akela choor dete hai ."Said Devaki as she understands that her daughter wants to spend sometime with Dev.

"Ha Bilkul " Said Karuna ji and Soon everyone comes out from the house leaving only Dev and Ananya.

"Bahut ziddi ho na tum"He said after everyone left from there .

"Tumhe bahut jaldi pta chal gya" She replied with sarcasm.

"Maine sab Barbad kar diya na Anu " He said being emotional." Mujhe lga tha ki tumse dur rahunga to dheere dheere tum mujhse dur ho jaogi aur Khud ke liye ek aaisa jeevansathi dundh logi jo tumhe wo sab kuch de jo tum deserve karti ho per...

"Mai tumhe deserve karti hu Dabbu"  She said while looking in his eyes ."Mai tumhara saath deserve karti hu .Mai tumhara pain ka half share  deserve  karti hu.Mai tumhare problems ko deserve karti thi but wo to tumne Diya nhi. Ek pal ke liye bhi apni life ka hissa nhi mana tumne mujhe" She said as tear rolled down on her cheeks.

"I am sorry " He said." Mai tumhe dard se dur rakhna chahta tha . Ab bhi dekho na mere life ka hissa ban kar sirf dard hi to milega tumhe . Sari zindagi bas ......"He looks away to control his tears.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki agar mai tumse shadi nhi karti to kisi aur se kar leti" She asked and he looks at her instantly which gives her the answer.

"Tumhari jagah meri life me kabhi koi nhi le sakta hai Dabbu."She said "Ha fark sirf itna hai ki tab mere pass koi haq nhi hota  " She said wiping her tears " But ab mai Mumma ko keh sakti hu ki Hum ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai ,Pyar bhi ek baar hota hai aur Shaadi bhi sirf ek baar hi hoti hai" She said dramatically and he chuckles between his tears.

"Itna pyar karti ho mujhse " He asked with smile.

"Galti to insaano se hi hoti hai na " She replied with a smile."Mera taste waise bhi bahut bura hai.

They laughs while tears keep flowing on their cheeks . Slowly his laughter dies as his eyes are looking at his newly wedded wife who is still laughing .

Sensing his gaze,she too stops laughing and looks in his eyes .For some seconds both of them keep looking at each other.

Next moment Dev pull her toward himself and embrace her tightly.She too keep her hand on his back to feel his presence with closed eyes while engulfing his feel inside her while tears keeps flowing down on her cheeks.

"Tum dusri shaadi kar lena " He said breaking the hug while she still is  in his arms.

"O hello"She said with smile while showing him her finger
"Hello" He hold her finger and covert it into handshake like always.

"tumhe kya lagta hai .Agar kisi se pyar hua to kya mai tumhari Devdasi ban kar rahungi" She said ."Obviously shaadi kar Lungi per problem hai ki tumhari tarah dabbu koi dusra piece bna hi nhi hai"

He looks away with smile on his face while tears in his eyes.
"Anu ,Maine Maa ko kuch bhi nhi btaya hai. Wo bardast nhi kar pati."He said after pause." Unhe sambhal lena "

She nodded without speaking a word.

"Mai ek baar Maa se mil kar aata hu " He said after looking at the watch .He has very less time .

She wants to be with him in each and every second  of remaining time but she understands that for him , being with his mother during his last time will  give him soothing feeling .

Unwillingly she steps back .He walks toward the door while her eyes are fixed on him .He stops near the door and turn back. He walks back toward her and stands in front of her .She looks at him while he keep looking at her.

He places his hand on her both cheeks and kisses on her forehead while she closes her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead .

"Aata hu" He said and left from there without turning back.

So How was the chapter.?

Precap -THE SACRIFICE