❦One Hundred❦

Start from the beginning

"Okay..." The King was smiling as he spoke, she could see. They were facing a mirror, the brunet standing behind her. "We just have to get your shoes on." She ran her hands down the fabric of the dress as he spoke, bewildered.

Torva nodded, slipping the golden bracelets on her wrists and putting her earrings on. Followed by her golden ring, Technoblade's name etched in. Eret placed down the wedges, Torva stepping in as he buckled on the small straps. Yet again she took a step back, smiling at her appearance.

She felt pretty. Of course not accounting for the weapons hidden under her clothes. She liked it that way though. "Well...?" He asked hesitantly, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I love it." Torva laughed, doing a small spin, trying not to trip over herself.

"You know who else will?" Eret teased, grabbing her hands with a smile.

"Eret." Tia said, almost in a scolding tone. Glaring playfully at the brunet.

"Techno." He finished, mischievously grinning. "We just have to put the corset on you." He ran by her, grabbing the black corset off of his bed. Golden eyelets on the corset to match her jewelry, the monarch helping her put it on over the dress, trained fingers tying the back.

She felt her breath momentarily leave her, unfamiliar with the pressure before she got used to it. Her excitement only grew when she looked back in the mirror. "It looks great, thank you so much. Seriously."

"I know, I'm fantastic." He continued grinning, ushering her out of his room. "Now come on, I'm sure Technoblade is waiting in the main hall." He lightly shoved her, though made sure she wouldn't trip on her wedges. Obviously unfamiliar walking in anything but sturdy boots.

"Okay- okay-" She laughed, unlocking and opening the door. Stepping out and beginning to walk down the hallway, Eret laughing just as much as they ran down together.

Technoblade was stood in the main hallway, the throne at the end of it. He was in his suit, hands stuffed in his pockets, standing on the long red carpet leading down the hall. He heard Tia and Eret's footsteps, turning to look at them and pausing.

The two watched as his face slowly dusted with pink, the God not even trying to hide that he was looking up and down her body. "You- uh." He cleared his throat, beginning to take small steps forward to her. "I thought ya' said you weren't wearin' a dress."

Tia shook her head, smiling up at him. Eret watching the two happily before stepping out toward the front room, ready to leave with Torva, though deciding to leaving the two alone for a moment. "Lied." Torva said simply.

"You tease." He said lowly, slowly removing his hands from his pockets. "You're wearing a corset too? Oh and that bracelet I gave you-" his eyes continued to drag over every last detail, sinking into the outfit. "That dress."

She snickered, watching him struggle a bit. He reached out a hand for her, going to grab her waist. She took a step back, shaking her head. "Nope."

"What?" He seemed a bit desperate, still observing her frame. "We're even matchin'."

"No touching, not until after the banquet." She was smiling, slowly walking out of the hallway. Down to the main room.

"You're jokin'. I just have to watch you like this all night?" He breathed out the words, following her down the hallway. "C'mon." All Torva did was laugh, for once feeling genuinely confident and even excited about her appearance. "Gods you're so beautiful, I just want to-"

Torva turned around, crossing her arms. He paused. "Nope, save it all for after the banquet."

"You can't expect me to." Technoblade was practically whining, hunched over as he followed her. She had continued walking for a moment.