"I'm not stupid, you're too proud for anything more than a red suit. Don't worry, just write down your measurements on that paper-" Eret gestured to a piece of paper on a crowded table. "And I'll handle it."

"I wanna stay though-" he challenged. I wasn't blind, he clearly wanted to hear more details about the dress.

"Nope, Tor's dress is a surprise. Now shoo." Eret grinned mischievously, and I couldn't help but start to laugh as Tech huffed. Reluctantly grabbing a tape measurer waiting on the table and beginning to take his measurements for a suit, all the while Eret and I quietly whispered ideas.

I felt like a teenager, gossiping and chattering under my breath. Reliving years stolen from under my feet.

"So what kind of sleeves?" He was sketching out a dress on a piece of paper now, softly snickering.

"The thin straps, and uhm-" I was a bit nervous to say. "Like? V-neck? I think that's what it's called?"

Eret paused, erasing something and nodding silently as Tech reluctantly left the room after writing down his measurements. "Don't be afraid to go overboard. Look sexy, it's a red themed banquet and you have stunning features. Flaunt it."

I gulped. I wouldn't exactly describe myself in that way. Looks weren't something I ever spent too much time on. Features dappled in blood were all the same, I could waste time on it.

"What kind of back?" He asked, still in that mischievous tone. "Just normal?" I was getting to live through years I never got to experience now, giggling over dresses and sketching designs for extravagant events.

"Ah, I was- thinking backless? And-" I took his pencil as he began to sketch the back, drawing two sets of criss crosses. "Velvet straps? Like that? Just no back at all with those."

He slowly took back the pencil, nodding happily. "This is going to look gorgeous, I promise. Technoblade is going to die and I'm not even exaggerating. Technoblade never dies is going to become a literal lie." Eret joked, both of us bursting into laughter as I looked down at the dress sketch.

I can't believe I missed days and nights like this. Would I have had this curled up in my room? Chatting during childish sleepovers? Inviting my friends over and stealing liquor after my parents went to sleep? Laughing over outfits far too inappropriate for our ages? Discussing parties our parents would have never allowed us to touch with a ten foot pole?

"I like it." I said, as Eret was finishing up some rougher lines. The dress forming in front of my eyes. Watching him work was miraculous.

"What shoes were you thinking?" He asked, grabbing a separate piece of paper.

"I assume it's out of dress code to wear combat boots?" I said sheepishly, and Eret looked offended.

"If you wear your goddamn boots with my dress I'm going to riot, dear." He said seriously. "I'm giving you heels whether you like it or not. Wedges if I have to. No boots."

I frowned, but he began sketching away anyway. "Jerk."

"I'm not a jerk, I'm helping men fawn over you at a banquet to get Technoblade all jealous." He teased, grabbing more paper and beginning to sketch out Tech's suit. "He's totally hot when jealous, isn't he? Tell me I'm right. I have to know." We both started snickering again.

I noticed Eret made the suit jacket the exact same material as my dress.

Tech is going to drop dead, Eret is right.

"I won't deny it." I replied simply, only making us laugh harder.

"Then consider it a favor that I'm making you show so much skin with this dress, he'll have fun taking it off." Eret smiled, finishing the sketches quickly and beginning to pick up fabrics from the floor. Standing up.