❦Ninety Four❦

Start from the beginning

A ringing then pounded in everyone's ears, in a single blink Torva had appeared standing straight up in the circle, hands lifted in front of her chest and fists balled as if she was holding something. The woman made a choked noise, looking down at her now open palms in panic as if she expected something to be in them.

There was nothing.

That didn't stop her eyes from rolling back into her head as she fell to the ground below, the sand falling with her and returning to the sandstone floors. She hit the ground with an ugly thud, and Phil screamed at Technoblade the moment he tried to run forward.

None of them made a move.

They all saw her breathing turn from slow and shallow to panicked, she had already tried to regain her bearings from falling, yet it seemed that her body was disagreeing with her every step of the way.

Foolish and Philza looked to Technoblade as if scolding him the second she began to scream. It seemed as if the piglin was taking every last piece of willpower he contained to just stop himself from running forward. His hands gripped at his sides, staring dumbly as Torva got up onto her knees only to hunch forward and grip her arms, nails digging so far into the flesh they could see droplets of blood slide down her skin.

Her jaw was dropped, screaming something so foul as if they were watching her being stabbed time and time again. Yet they saw nothing physically happening to her.

The sun was rising.

She suddenly gripped at her shirt, arms released from the abuse they were being put through.

She tugged the fabric over her head in a panic, and they all watched as she looked down to where her heart is. She placed a hand right above her bra, pressing into her heart.

Neither Foolish or XD would know this, but a new scar had appeared Phil and Techno knew was not there previously.

She looked at it for a mere moment dumbfounded.

It was ugly and red, with a small red symbol in the center that made her stop screaming in apparent pain. She froze, just staring at the symbol etched on top of the deep scar in slight confusion, seemingly caused by a dagger.

This time she didn't last.

When the second bought of pain began they were all thankful to see she was spared. Her body apparently couldn't take it anymore, because in just a few seconds she had fallen back and passed out, they all saw why.

The horns atop her head slowly began to grow, curling further backward in length. The black horns began near the front of her skull but not quite on her forehead, and curled backward, stopping halfway on her head, barely going past where her ears are.

The ends of her horns were now tinged a deep red, a familiar red for Phil at least, a red he knew was the same color as the symbol on Torva's chest. The same color of the lipstick stains that have been left on his cheek not nearly enough times for his liking. The red blended backward into the black already there, a similar tone to her hair.

Technoblade was already glad to see that the slit across her wrist was scarred over, and he internally thanked Phil's lover for that.

The horns atop her head stopped growing, and the red stopped spreading. Now she was laid in the rising sun, passed out due to seemingly overwhelming pain. Streaks of light slowly covering her form, the last drops of blood staining the sand below and causing it to clump to her skin.

Before the last wounds were closed, leaving pink scars, Technoblade would swear he saw them glow a faint red.

The sun was now cascading over the entire desert, the ceremony took the entire night, and slowly everyone saw the symbols under their feet begin to flicker, the red light fading away.