❦Ninety Three❦

Start from the beginning

That confused me, I furrowed my brows and placed a hand above my eyes to block out the sun. "What do you mean?"

"You've only just started to bloom into what you're becoming it seems, hell, when I met you compared to where you are now? You've become something you mere years ago would fear, and you feared next to nothing then." He let out another laugh, and I heard a creak once again from his communicator. He sat down on the couch by the fireplace, I recognized the noise easily.

What he said made me crack a slight smile, glancing over to the men still working just a bit away.

"You've just begun, dear, you just can't see it yet." I could hear his smile, the way he leaned against the couch and relaxed as he spoke. "That's why you have me."

When the call ended Torva was forced back into reality, the bubble she had created in the sweltering sunlight popping uncomfortably. The metal communicator felt heavy in her hand, the object mocking the woman due to Eret's name still splattering the screen in grey letters. Letting her know the conversation had ended.

Though, it seems it would be replaced by a new one.

A hand reached out to her, a familiar one dappled in gold. "Well," he sighed, a toothy grin widening when the Reaper took his hand. "How are you feelin'?" The Blood God let go of her hand when she fully stood up on steady legs. He seemed to be in ecstasy.

She gulped, staring off at the intricate circle they had created with ash atop the sandstone floor. She doesn't want to know what the ash was from, just that they had a limited source of it. The symbols etched with a dagger into the stone outlining the ceremonial shapes inside the circle made her sweat a bit. "Not the best."

"Anythin' I can do to help?" He stood in front of her, blocking the sun from her eyes. She looked up at Technoblade, feeling her tail wind around her ankle.

"Tell me you'll stay." She sounded desperate, not something he's heard from her often. "Just, even if you're lying."

"What do you mean, nerd?" He cautiously placed his hands on her shoulders, pulling them away for a moment when she flinched, only to hesitantly place them back once more after she realized it was just him. He stopped himself from smiling when she relaxed under his hold.

"That," she broke eye contact, looking at Phil and Foolish. "That if this works and I walk out of this immortal like you." She placed her hands on his wrists, reaching up to do so. "That you'll stay with me, that we can live side by side like you always say we can. You, Phil, and I forever, and this time it will actually be forever when I say it."

His expression softened, and he moved his hands to cup her face, feeling her hands move atop his own. "I'd rather truly die, I'd rather you bury me than leave you. I think I died a little anyway each day we were apart."

She nodded, stepping away from the God and letting his hands fall to his sides. "Then I'm ready."

When she looked up at the sky, she could see the sun was setting. They had been setting this up for hours now, though it didn't seem too complicated. "Hurry UP!" XD yelled, positioned on a large black symbol etched into stone, each God standing on one in each corner outside the large circle.

"Fuckin' wait!" Phil yelled back, wings flared. He didn't seem to like the God much.

It was large, looks to be twenty or so feet in diameter. Techno blade led the Reaper to the edge of it, placing an arm in front of her chest to stop her from taking another step. "You two okay?" Foolish said softly, contrasting the two others.