❦Eighty Four❦

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yeah, I was being a bitch. I don't think anybody would call me out on it though, and it kind of felt good to retaliate. To be fair I'm not exactly known for holding off on indulging in urges. The Grim Reaper takes, so I'm taking.

I locked the bathroom door, and as I was getting undressed I could see myself in the mirror. At least my arms were back to their normal color, I think I've preferred the black over that red. Though at the same time, a new array of red scars scattered my body, showing they were freshly healed. That damn Egg, gods the momentary relief that shit gave me won't make up for the weeks that followed.

I slipped on the body suit, sighing at the feeling of the familiar fabric.

Feels good to be back.

I buttoned the cargo pants, and health wise I should probably take a few days to comprehend what's been occurring in my life. But simultaneously if I keep going, and I just tackle this new thing, I can't let those thoughts catch up. If I don't have to think about it I think that's for the best.

So new project.

I grabbed the hairbrush, quickly getting rid of the tangles present in my hair.

New task, new ally, new stimuli so I don't have to face this past month.

Let's go.

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my scythe leaning against the wall by the bedroom door. "Okay, what do you need me for." I spoke before anybody else could get a first word in, grabbing my boots next and slipping them on as fast as I could.

"You should really rethink this." Eret placed a hand on my shoulder as I was tying up my combat boots. "Love, you haven't even had control of yourself for the past month. I know I fucked up, but at least listen to Phil if not me."

I stood up fully once more, jerking my shoulder forward so his hand fell off. "Dream, where do you need me."

"Just follow me, it's a long walk." His voice was pitched higher, showing his appreciation of the situation. I hated playing into his hand like this, and I somewhat hated not giving myself a break after days and days of no sleep and constant loss of control; but at the same time it felt so good to have this control and anger driving me.

"Tia." Tech spoke up again, voice more urgent.

"It's Torva. It's always Torva, and it's been Torva for years." I turned around, away from Dream to glare at the older. "So, why can't you get it in your head that it's Torva? You're always hiding shit from me- and honestly! I'm tired of trying to find out. You seem to know everything about me, and I'm fucking done, and I've been fucking done." I sighed, my breath heavy. I decided to ignore the snicker of amusement from Dream. "I said no. I told you no, and you ruined everything for me, deal with the consequences."

I grabbed the last health potion I saw on the table, probably the only one they didn't put in that IV. I uncorked it and drank what was left, getting rid of the last stinging pains left from my wounds, probably the ones the Egg let me get infected. "Lead the way." I put the glass bottle back, and followed Dream out of the room. "You were right about one thing, Dream." I spoke roughly, not bothering to close the bedroom door behind us.

"And what's that, Reaper?" I could practically hear the smile in his voice, I despised it.

"It didn't last."

He laughed, he started laughing and didn't even care that everything in my life was breaking in two. Maybe it was better that way, maybe it was better to be called 'Reaper' and treated like some weapon. It's easier when someone ignores your pain, because then you don't have to acknowledge it. Weapons don't have feelings, weapons can't feel the pain from almost a month of forced work, weapons can't grieve over destroyed relationships, so if I'm a weapon this will go a hell of a lot smoother.