THE BEGINNING OF THE END

The countdown was over and Zed was about to leave the throne room when he was informed that Leonard Horne wanted to meet him. Hearing the name his eyes narrowed but he let him in.

Zed stared at the man as he walked in he had long blonde hair and was of good height his clothes were not those of a mere commoner but not of a  Lord's either and he gave Zed a smile and Zed's eyes widened in realization.

"You are from the tribes" Zed stated.

"King Zed Legge" Leonard smiled.

"Yes, from Dragon to be specific" Leonard smiled and Zed's eyes narrowed.

Eason was the ruler of Dragon was he going against him.

"Great king as much as I would love to talk more with you your time of reigning has come to an end and as supposed kristalina will finally be mine" Leonard said drawing out his sword.

Zed would have thought that he was just a brave human but knowing the tribes he knew he had some special ability.

Zed didn't carry a sword on him as there was no need to.

"Guards!" Zed called and the guards rushed in but instead of pointing their swords at Leonard they pointed it at Zed.

"Your thirty days has passed Zed Legge why don't you go back to hell" Leonard smiled saying this and the guards attacked Zed who chuckled.

"I truly have disloyal servants" he said and with a wave of his hands they scattered like ants.

"Give up now Zed" Leonard said not minding that the men he had ordered to kill him where now dead on the floor.

"I must say you have a lot of courage Leonard Horne" Zed smiled.

"What can I say it's the way of Dragon" immediately Leonard said it Zed felt something holding him and Leonard flew to him planting his sword in his stomach.

"This sword kills all creatures living and dead" Leonard smiled at Zed who felt immense pain in his stomach looking at his hands and legs he saw them covered in ice, diamond like unbreakable ice.

Zed's eyes immediately turned red.

"We meet again Zed Legge" Icczy came out from behind him.

"Coward" Zed snarled and Leonard pulled the sword away from his stomach making blood splatter and Icczy released him and he fell on the floor.

"Wrong move" Zed chuckled in one swift movement, his hands caught Leonard's throat and  slammed him into the wall.

Before Icczy could attack him something flew on him crashing into the wall and he spat out blood looking up he saw Eason glaring at him.

"Traitor!" Icczy declared before he could say another word Eason picked him up like a feather and broke his jaw Before slamming his head to the floor.

And soon Leonard's screams were heard.

With one kick Icczy threw Eason away.

"You were supposed to fight with us!" Icczy glared at him.

And Eason's jaw clenched.

"You released Leonard" Eason frowned.

"I was the one to freeze him for years after all" Icczy smiled.

"Bastard!" Eason shouted and both of them launched at each other.

"How are you not dead?" Leonard asked and Zed chuckled his claws grew out digging into Leonard's neck who screamed.

"I am a blood demon I can't die" Zed smiled at him.

"That's impossible the last blood demon was trapped in...".

"Yet here I am" Zed's smile was sadistic and his other hand plungged into Leonard's stomach and his raw form tore out. His shirt tore and he became taller, larger his hair grew beyond his shoulders falling on his back his teeth elongated and his eyes were blood red.

"Sorry great king but I also cannot die" Leonard said raising his sword he chopped Zed's hands off and zed stepped back groaning loud  screaming and voices were heard.

"Kristalina is coming down!" Icczy laughed.

"Shut up!" Eason sent him into the ground.

Zed glared at Leonard as his hand began to grow back the injury on his stomach had already healed as if it was nothing.

Leonard launched at Zed who caught him in mid air and flung him away.

He turned to see Eason and Icczy fighting.

Icczy tried to freeze Eason who backfired and Icczy kicked the ice away making it splatter into cold dust.

Leonard tried to get up but Zed smashed his skull against the ground it irked him that he couldn't kill him.

He held Leonard to the floor with a force and then turned to Icczy who had now frozen Eason's legs so he could not move.

Using his eyes he pulled Icczy back before slamming him against the wall he knew not to hold him for long or he would be frozen.

"Where is Royel and the third one?" Zed asked.