ERIK'S MOTIVE

Erik choked Beatrice without care wondering why the human was taking long to die.

Beatrice suddenly broke free from his grip, her blue eyes glowing in the dark and she coughed.

"What do you have against us being together?" She asked.

"My son can not be with a useless human" he stated.

"I'm not a human" Beatrice said making Erik laugh.

"Enough games child now you die" Erik's eyes turned pitch black for a second and he appeared in front of Beatrice.

Beatrice had no control of her powers without even knowing what she was but she could feel danger emanating from the man.

Erik suddenly grabbed her neck and she screamed out of her lungs.

Pharian and Vincent appeared and he heard Beatrice scream he pulled his father off Beatrice throwing him to the floor and rushed over to her while Vincent excuses himself.

Her eyes where wide.

"Are you Okay?" He asked and he felt warm liquid on his hand looking down he saw blood.

"Beatrice"He murmured but something came crashing on his head.

He turned back and his father choked him moving with inhumane speed he hit him against a tree.

"You useless offspring!" Erik tried pounding Pharian's face but he pried himself out of his hands and soon the two began to fight.

Pharian noticed his father was stronger than usual but he soon realized that he was using his raw form strength as his eyes turned pitch black and his tongue elongated.

He almost could not recognize his father anymore.

Erik's hand pushed him into the floor before he began raining blows on his so called son.

He threw him away once again only to drag him back.

"I will make sure to end you just like I did your mother" Erik raised a knife to meet Pharian as he strangled his strength out of him.

Suddenly the knife dropped from his hand only to fly behind him standing up he saw Beatrice holding the knife her blue eyes glaring at him with hateful eyes.

"What is with husbands killing their wives?" She asked disgusted.

"That is none of your business little human now return the blade" Erik ordered.

"If you want it come and get it" she replied making Erik frown and with an inhumane speed he appeared in front of her.

Beatrice looked unfazed as the man tried to get the blade from her but she was only using him to play.

"You lowly human!" He finally caught her and began choking her only to notice she was not with the blade.

Beatrice hands suddenly held his and Erik's hands began to turn to stone.

Erik stared in horror at what was happening before he could decipher he felt a piercing pain.

"A blade that can kill all beings I applaud you father for using this against your own son"Pharian said from behind him pushing the knife deeper making Erik groan.

"I can't die like this" Erik murmured.

"I wished to torture you too that's why I didnt kill you in our last duel but sometimes I believe Zed is right it is better to eliminate the problem before it becomes greater" Pharian said then he pulled out the blade for Erik to fall dead on the floor.

"Shawn"Beatrice called moving over to him but he glared at her.

"Do you just belive whatever you hear?"He asked and she looked down.

"I am sorry I wasn't aware your father was like this" she apologized and he sighed.

"What if I hadn't got here on time?"He asked but she remained silent.

"I didn't even know you were gone"He said.

"But the man that brought me here said you were"she explained.

"And you belived?" He scoffed.

"I was wrong" she admitted and he closed the distance between them.

"I was worried what if something......" his sentence was interrupted as she fell in his direction pushing her up he noticed she was still bleeding she had lost so much blood already.

Frantic, he lifted her and disappeared back to Aristocra where Sinan and Skye where.

"Beatrice! "Skye shouted in shock at the amount of blood surrounding her friend.

"Sinan" Shawn called and she walked over to where they where.

"Please help?" He pleaded with her.

"What do I get in return?"Sinan suddenly asked.

"Whatever you want excluding me" Pharian said and Sinan frowned but agreed.