ONLY HIS

He had never raised his hand to hit her.

"Your wedding invitations will be sent out today your getting married in a few days time" her father said and Beatrice glared at him. 

.....

Skye later went to meet Zed and found him reading something while Audrey was brushing her hair but this time she knocked before entering.

"Come in" Audrey's voice called and Skye walked inside she found Zed sitting on a chair and was eagerly reading something. Audrey stopped brushing her hair when she saw it was Skye.

"Good morning lady skye" Audrey smiled and their eyes met in the mirror Skye could see that Audrey was in a good mood and the love bites on her body were obvious.

When Zed heard her name he looked up.

"My Lord I would like to ask permission to leave for a few days" Zed frowned at the way he addressed her.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I want to visit my father if you will allow it" she said.

"No" he quickly replied.

"Why?"Skye asked shocked she had not seen her father for a long time.

"No" Zed replied calmly and She walked away slamming the door behind her and Audrey smiled She didn't want Skye to make him soft.

Sinan came out of her room for the first time that evening and met Livermoore.

"I see you are better?" He gave a small smile and she nodded.

"Thank you for saving me brother" she smiled.

"Of course it's my duty" he replied she gave him a small bow before walking away she was looking for pharian what was he doing it was already evening but he had not come to check on her.

"Have you seen Lord pharian? "She asked some of the maids who said they hadn't, wasn't he back from where he went?.

......

Later that night Beatrice sat on her bed thinking of what happened throughout the day.

Shawn's expression Eason's kindness Andrea's madness, her father's anger and the fact that she would soon be married to someone she didn't want. She was worried pharian had not come.

She wanted to explain to him cause she had also misunderstood.

"Shawn" she whispered. He heard her call him and she was the only one that called him that name but he was angry and didn't want to see her.

"Shawn" she called again she really needed him. But he didn't come she waited and waited but he didn't show the full moon was already out but he hadn't come. She held back her tears and was already drifting to sleep.

"What is it?" She finally heard his voice and tears began to flow down her eyes but she didn't make a sound when he noticed she was crying his anger subsided and he went to meet her.

"Why are you crying you are the one who betrayed me" he scolded though he helped wiped her tears but she shook her head disagreeing with him.

"Oh so I was the one who betrayed you?" He asked and she just hugged him but he pushed her back.

"Nothing happened" she quickly said looking at him in the eyes.

"So what I saw?" He chuckled.

"No you misunderstood" she said and narrated everything to him.

"I was already planning to kill you both" he said kissing her forehead and she stiffened when she heard that.

"Would you have really done that?" She asked.

"Yes" he replied he would just marry Sinan after that.

"I'm sorry" she apologized. She felt there was another side of him she was yet to see how could he have such thoughts?

" Shawn we can't wait anymore I'm getting married in a few days and I'm afraid my parents will try something else" she said and he sighed what she said was true.

"Okay but if I do this that means I'm going to marry you no one else can ever have the right to touch you, you hear me?" He warned and she nodded.

He gave a small smile and kissed her lips before pushing her to lay on the bed as he laid untop her.

Ever so gently he blessed her body with kisses as he took off her garments. Beatrice felt tension no man had ever seen her and she had never seen any man.

Pharian kept his lips on hers so her moans could not be heard.