COMFORTING

All the demons were dressed in black and the coffins of the lords were placed on the altar.

They all held hands and began to sing a song of melancholy in demon language.

Sinan looked over at Vincent who held her hand then back towards her brothers coffin and tears flowed freely from her eyes.

Vincent gave her hand a little squeeze but she felt overwhelmed she would never ever see her brother again.

He was gone she would never hear his voice, see his human smile, feel his hug, pester him she loved him though they fought and he always protected her but he was gone.

"Livermoore Roshan creed" she muttered his name.

Her brother was gone the feeling registered deep in her heart and she closed her eyes to stop herself from screaming as rivers of tears ran down her eyes.

Vincent noticed she was overwhelmed and pulled her out of the room into the corridor.

"Cry as much as you want don't keep it in its not healthy" he said using his thumbs to clean her tears.

"Why!!! Why!!!!" She cried out and Vincent held her to stop her from collapsing and she cried out loudly without a care while burying her face into his chest to hide her embarrassment.

"Liver!" She cried knowing that his soul also ceased to exist.

Vincent tightened his hands around her he would miss the lord though he acted high and mighty wanting to dethrone the king he was a good man.

After a while Sinan stopped crying and just held unto him feeling blank.

"Are you done?" He asked and she looked up at him and he noticed her eyes were red from tears. She nodded.

"Let's go back to your room" he said wanting to her to teleport them but when she tried it didn't work.

"My powers are not working" she whispered.

"It's normal you are grieving" he said lifting her in his hands they teleported to her room and he placed her on the bed.

"Anything you need?" He asked.

"Strong wine" she looked up at him and he nodded in less than a minute he appeared with a jug of wine and a cup.

"Thank you" she muttered and he nodded sitting on the bed with her.

When he did she dove into his hands and he held her having no issue with it right now she needed to be comforted or all the grieve would turn into hatred and anger till she would be void of emotions and he didn't want that.

Pouring her a drink he gave it to her and she drank.

"Please drink with me" she said and he nodded he wasn't the type to drink as he found people who did irresponsible But right now he didn't care.

After a while Vincent was feeling tipsy and dropped the cup while Sinan continued to drink leaning against him as she thought of the memories of her and livermoore.

"Vincent please let me kill myself" she pleaded the pain was too much.

"Why do you want to kill yourself?" He asked her.

"There is no one to live for I have no one" she felt the tears coming back.

"You have me" he replied with a small smile that made him look cute as he hardly smiled.

"Thank you Vincent but I know you are just helping because I am grieving you will not always be here" she said.

"Starting now I am not going anywhere I'll stay where you are and go where you want me to go"he said and she laughed.

"Sinan I would do anything for you" he said cupping her cheek she stared at him for a few seconds before pressing her lips to his.

Vincent hesitated for a second but the wine in his system blinded him and he kissed her back.

Sinan was not also thinking she was just happy being in someone's hands feeling loved she had never done this before but right now she wanted affection she wanted to be comforted.

Vincent pulled her unto his legs and Sinan wound her hand around his neck.

Vincent pulled her black gown up exposing her thighs and began kissing down her jaw though she was inexperienced in this, he was experienced.

Sinan gasped at his movements her eyes shut loving every bit of it and tears rolled down her eyes at the thought of being loved by someone.

Vincent's mouth went lower down to her collar bone while his hands cupped her ass and an embarrassing moan left her mouth.

"Vincent" she called him and he pressed his lips back to hers making her shut her eyes.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Lady Sinan your brother's body is about to be embalmed" it was a demon slave and Sinan pulled away panting looking at Vincent's round black ball eyes.

"I'm on my way" she replied.

"I'm sorry this shouldn't have happened" Sinan apologized knowing the type of man Vincent was and it was the alcohol causing it.

"It's fine I don't regret it" he smiled before helping her stand and she adjusted her clothes then they left.