DESTINED MATCH

Eason was about to throw another punch but Pharian managed to stop it and threw one at Eason but Eason caught his hand like it was a fly and twisted it, making Pharian cry in pain before pushing him and Pharian flew into a wall hard he groaned and fell to the floor he had left a bad crack on the wall.

When he looked up Eason was already above him picking Pharian up, he sent a blow across his Jaw but Pharian twisted out of his hold sending his elbow into his back making Eason groan but not move.

He had to use his powers his Hazel eyes were now fully green and his hands had a blue glow to them he hit Eason on the back and this time Eason fell on his knees and spat blood.

"The Prince of Dragon on his knees" the woman scoffed and Eason clenched the ground beneath him

Why was she provoking him?.

Eason turned to hit but Pharian but he blocked it sending Eason an uppercut kicking his knees his fangs and claws grew out and be began to look like the true demon he was.

His nails dug in to Eason's perfect face blood splashing before he dug it in his stomach,  Eason groaned falling on his knees. Pharian's claws pushed through Eason's stomach and a loud groan was heard as Pharian tore through his flesh for his hands to come out through Eason's back and this was enough for Eason to go insane he pulled Pharian away from him crashing him into the ground before sending his fists all over his body Pharian tried to block but couldn't Eason pulled Pharian up his eyes glaring at him wanting to take his soul but nothing was happening.

"I'm soulless idiot" Pharian chuckled despite the fact that Eason had beaten him up brutally Eason twisted his neck harshly and began to break the bones in his neck the woman stood up she didn't want Eason to kill Pharian.

"Stop!" She shouted but Eason turned deaf to her words and blood spilled, Pharian's blood. Eason dug his hand into his chest to pull his heart out and Pharian struggled using his powers but couldn't move from Eason's grip.

"Demon or not there will always be a difference between a six star and a four star" Eason reminded him their powers were based on this rankings.

"Stop trying I'm not alive fool I have no heart" Pharian's voice sounded weak but he still laughed.

He should have known he wasn't the prince of Dragon for nothing.

"There are other ways to kill you" Eason chuckled making Pharian frown then he moved the earth beneath them causing Eason to sway and let go of him.

"That's enough I only asked you to stop him I didn't ask for a blood bath!" She shouted at the both of them Pharian could hardly stand and Eason was bleeding profusely from his stomach.

"Move" Eason said coldly without looking at her it had been long since he had killed someone.

"No!" She shouted but Eason moved at a great speed catching Pharian by surprise but also pushing the woman to the floor using his powers he punched Pharian in the stomach having him vomit his guts before his elbows crashed into his back and his leg swung over his neck as Pharian was on his knees and Pharian's already broken neck twisted and he crashed to the floor like a broken ragged doll, his breathing ceased.

The woman glared at Eason who looked at her for a second before facing Pharian she screamed using her mind she undid the spell she used to lock the door but she had made the guards oblivious of what was happening.

Eason pulled out a dagger it was laced with what could kill demons forever they were filthy spirits that refused to rest.

He walked towards Pharian and the woman could only look knowing she couldn't stop him.

As Eason was about to stab Pharian the dagger dropped and his hands felt like they were on fire he groaned only to be sent into a pillar hard his body stuck he couldn't move then he tried but he seemed paralysed he heard footsteps not just ordinary, great footsteps but they only belonged to one man.