SIMILAR

"What are you doing here?" She asked glad that she had worn a robe before coming out from the bathroom.

"You were asking for Me?" He replied his powerful eyes giving her a quick glance and he already took in everything without letting his gaze linger.

Her hair glued to her neck and fell over her back the robe was a bit damp and her knot was loose if she took three more steps it would completely loosen and reveal her bare body.

Though the robe was a bit large the water made it stick to her body though her, her body was beautiful that was not what caught his attention it was her face he had never seen her with her veil off. Her eyes were shinning and her features were beautiful his gaze lingered a while longer on her pink lips before looking up to meet her gaze and he walked towards her keeping a comfortable distance between them.

Though she was tall for a woman he could clearly see the middle of her head his eyes noticed her bare legs which were always covered in men trousers.

"Yes I was but I was told you were out" she replied.

"Mhmm" he replied while staring at her eyes his eyes still taking note of her body.

Who exactly was she?.

"Where do you come from?" He asked.

"A far away place" she smiled and began to walk towards the couch and his eyes followed her every movement. It was best if she wore a trouser.

"Has anyone ever seen you without your veil?" He asked his eye looking up to meet hers as she sat.

"Those who did didn't live to see the next day" she smiled and he chuckled a bit walking closer to where she was.

"Are you saying you will kill me?" He asked a bit amused.

"You don't believe I can?" She asked and it made Eason laugh again.

"Do I have to show you?"She asked.

"I would like to see you try" he smiled at her and she got up and began to walk to him.

"One fight?" She asked.

"What's the deal?" He asked.

"I win you have to deal with me the rest of your life, you win? I leave" she said and he looked her again and smiled.

"How about we do that tomorrow when you are in fighting clothes" he said and she ignored him but tied her robe properly

"You aren't supposed to see my face she said walking over to the table to grab her veil.

"Why not?" He asked.

"No one is supposed to until a certain time" She said.

"Still not answering my question is it some kind of tradition?" He asked.

"You can say that" she said putting the veil on to cover her face walking over to her he pulled the veil off and she struggled with him for who would have custody of the veil but he easily pulled it out of her hands.

"There's no point wearing it now it's only me and you here and I've seen you without it now haven't I?" He asked and she finally decided to give up leaving him with the veil.

"Do your parents know you are out?" He asked.

"Why are you suddenly intrested in me?" She asked him and he only smiled.

"I only wonder why you roam around"he said and her eyes narrowed at him the way he looked at her now was the way other men looked at her and she hated it. That was why she was always so well covered.

"I have no parents" she said and it made Eason frown he also had no parents he had never met them.

"So where have you been surely you have somewhere to stay?" He asked.

"No I have been alone all my life" she sighed and Eason looked at her before sitting beside her.

"I'm sorry to hear that" he said.

"Why are you apologising?" She laughed a sad bitter laugh.

"I know how it feels no one should go through that, growing up alone" Eason murmured and they were both lost in the memory of their childhood for a while.

"Feel free to stay here as long as you want" he said and she turned to face him and smiled.

"Are you pitying me?" She asked.

"Maybe goodnight" he said walking out of the room and her smile fell.

Goodnight Eason.