DRAINED

"You seem to be a brave one" Royel snorted before appearing behind Sinan and crushing her head on the table near them he pulled her hair back with great force but with one sway and movement from her lips he released her groaning and fell to the ground .

Sinan raised his large head up and dug her nails into his skin the sudden action alerted Royel's senses then he pushed her away from him.

Meanwhile the knights of Aristocra fought the thunderknomes trying to kill them and they mostly succeeded but they were never ending they needed to cut them of from the source but Royel was not an easy one to kill.

Beatrice and Skye ran and Beatrice tried to protect them by shooting arrows at the knomes around them.

Zed felt like his life was almost out of his body and he couldn't even move his hands.

What he was trapped in continued to drain down the energy he had and he wondered what kind of mysterious people the tribes were.

What was this magic that bound him.

"My king!" He heard a voice it sounded miles from him but Jason was right beside him.

Jason looked at the solid ball which was transparent and he could see Zed laying in it looking lifeless.

Jason tried to slice through the ball but a thunder bolt ran up his spine pushing him away from it and he felt energy leave him.

"I shall return" Jason said going to look for the Dragon.

Icczy was buying time while Halcyone was in the underworld about to release the demon Lord.

Eason had run away like a coward before he could release him and Royel was dealing with Zed's brother.

Soon Jason found Eason and the Dragon landed beside him before turning back his clothes were torn his hair was overly disheveled his eyes were dark and he was bleeding in some parts.

"The king he looks dead" Jason said and Eason's eyes narrowed at this. Zed dead? Then the battle was already lost.

The thunderknomes started destroying the building of the castle and it was falling apart.

Skye and Beatrice were running when a large pillar almost crushed them.

"Beatrice" Skye pushed her out of the way and the pillar fell in between them with a large thud and great smog.

Skye coughed and found out she was trapped in another part of the castle away from Sinan and Beatrice and she began to run, her heart was racing she was scared and soon she felt her head spin.

Eason had arrived with Jason to where Zed was he tried to touch the ball but received the same treatment as Jason he didn't know much about some hidden parts of the tribe but he knew this spell it was used to trap deadly immortals as they could not be killed they were trapped in it and their energy was drained for life so they become useless just like the dead but he had never heard of the ball pssesinh the ability to shock those who came near It, he made a hole with his Dragon fire and Jason stepped forward to drag Zed outside and after a while he succeded.

Zed fell on the floor and he felt the air was back to normal.

"Thirsty" he whispered his voice cracked and Jason began to look for water but Zed forced himself up he began to walk as he swayed he caught hold of one of the women running from the never ending creatures and Eason and Jason watched in horror as he tore through the woman's neck sucking her dry like he had has been starved for days.

Was he also a vampire?.

His pale white skin looked sick like there was no blood in his system and his lips had turned blue but after drinking from the woman he felt slightly alive at least he could now see where he was going.

He looked at Eason and Jason before dissapearing to where Skye was it wasn't too hard for him to find her and he appeared where she had last been.

When he didn't see her there he became afraid and slightly sober from his desire for blood.

WELCOME TO EVIL ✔︎《 EDITING》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें