HIS ONLY SANITY

Skye woke up and found a letter right infront of her.

"If you want to know who keeps you company every night come over to the back of the castle at midnight you must tell no one ".

The letter read she admitted that she really wanted to know who scared her constantly and didn't let her sleep but she was afraid of going alone.

But she still would.

........

"What do you seek" Zed heard a voice.

"Myself" He replied all he ever wanted was to find himself it looked like he lived two lives at the same time one where Pharian was his brother and their parents died when they were young and one where he was a turned demon.

He had different memories crashing into his head.

The voice laughed and he couldn't hear it anymore soon her heard the sound of swords being drawn looking up he saw he was surrounded by four demon slaves they were trained to kill and destroy seeing them here his brows drew together something wasn't right.

Before he could comprehend what was going on one of the demon slaves already moved towards him and the others followed he didn't have his powers anymore but he was once a human he knew how to fight .

Twisting the hand of the first demon slave he snapped it and took his sword from him slashing his neck and black blood splattered everywhere

He seemed to have angered the other cause they all attacked  him at once but he tried fighting them off he felt the blade cut through his back then across the cheek before he could retaliate blood seeped from one of his legs and he fell one of the demon slaves had sliced his leg open.

He fell on one knee and the other one struck his head

His vision started getting blurry if he shut his eyes  they would kill him. He grabbed  the foot of one demon slave and pulled him across the floor forcing himself up with a groan.  He held the blade to the demon s neck.

"If you come near I'll kill him" he threatened, these demon slaves seemed to care for one another and they stepped back. But almost immediately he heard a footsteps and 1,2,3.... bullets flew and the three demon slaves fell to the floor including the one in on his hand.

He looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Livermoore" he called quietly his fellow demon (but he was a black demon) gave him a small smile.

"You need me to save you like always" Livermoore smiled evily.

"No I don't" Zed said limping towards him.

"Look the great overlord of the undead can't even walk properly" Livermoore mocked.

"Why are you here?" Zed asked.

"Isn't it obvious without me you would have been dead" Livermoore laughed.

"I had everything under control" Zed said gritting his teeth as anger began to come in.

"More like everything had you under control be honest with yourself you know you don't deserve the throne you'll always be an unwanted demon no one loves you no one cares no one will ever love you" Livermoore chuckled he hit a dangerous place a place where no one ever spoke about that was Zed's anger, weakness the worst part was that Livermoore was right

"Shut up!!" Zed yelled and before he knew it he was strangling Livermoore in air drawing his energy.

Livermoore was stunned no one was ever able to lift him  up he was the most well built demon muscles bulging everywhere but now Zed lifted him like a pin other than that powers didn't work in this realm.

"You know nothing!" Zed yelled his eyes blood red and he squeezed the life out of Livermoore and blood began to seep from his mouth.

Livermoore became afraid he had never bled before if he did it meant he was dying Zed was killing him!

But he was immortal how was that possible but nothing was impossible for Zed Legge he would always be the strongest demon alive.

In the realm they were in they were stripped of their powers he even had to come with a gun but in the midst of provoking him Zed's anger developed a new power in him he was indeed and extraordinary demon. His anger was his strength and also his downfall.

"Zed!" He heard a familiar voice and he immediately dropped Livermoore his pupils dilating.

"M..mother?" He ask confused he felt like he was in a trance but he still walked towards her standing infront of her he was afraid that she was an illusion and she would fade away.

But she took the first step and hugged him and he crushed her.

"Mother" he whispered and she felt her tears fall down her face.

"How did you become so angry" she cried.

He could hear the tears in her voice.

"After you died" he admitted and she only cried more he pulled back cleaning her tears.