HALCYONE ARRIVES

Audrey stopped what she was doing as she heard the commotion outside only to receive a slap from the man she was pleasuring.

"Who asked you to stop!" The man barked at her squeezing her jaw. Audrey had been beyond humiliated since she got here her stomach wound had healed and this man here forgot she was one of the strongest demons the underworld had not just a demon but also a witch.

Her mother was a witch and her father was an earth demon  the combination allowing her to roam the world of living and undead.

She ignored the man and twisted his arm the man wailed in pain and she threw him to the side.

She looked pale and tired as she had been deprived of good food and sleep only meant to serve men at any time she was needed.

She made her way out of the room wanting to leave the brothel to see what was going on when she bumped into Ken.

"What do you think you are doing outside!" He shouted at her.

"Something is going on outside" she said in her defence.

"It's not your business we will handle it go back" he warned and she unwillingly began to walk back when Someone barged inside.

"Oh wrong room" the person sighed when he came inside.

"Who are you?" Ken asked and Audey turned to look at who it was, to see that it was a tall handsome man with black wavy hair, brawny physique, fire like pupils for eyes and dark skin not many people in the kingdoms were blessed with dark skin and this was the second person she had ever seen with dark skin.

"Me? Never mind I will be on my way" the man said his voice deep and thick vibrating the walls of the room.

Ken brought out two daggers from his hand having not seen the man here before who had a dangerous aura he could tell the man was not an undead but neither was he a human.

"Why?" The man asked pointing at the two daggers in Ken's hands when he caught sight of the woman behind him who looked sick and pale.

"Get out" Ken said and the man launched at Ken and in five seconds Ken fell dead on the floor never to exist again and the man's eyes which literally held fire turned to meet Audrey who now shivered in fear at the aura emitted by the man.

The man looked at her before stretching out his hand.

"I am Halcyone god of fire of the Phoenix tribe" he offered her a smile.

"Audrey ex-queen of this realm" she put her hand to shake him but instead he brought it to his lips and kissed it making her eyes widen in surprise at the fact that he was respecting her.

"Why ex-queen?" He asked when they heard more screams from outside.

"What is going on" she said trying to pull her hand out of his when he tightened his grip.

"Avoiding my question?" He asked her.

"The king did not want me any more" she simply replied.

Halcyone had heard of this great king of the underworld but never come in contact with him.

"Did you think you will escape!" A voice barked walking towards were Halcyone was with Audrey.

"Who are you?" The man asked Halcyone who only stared back at him.

"And you!" The man pulled her hair hard and Audrey whimpered. Before he slapped her making her fall to the ground before he could pick her up Halcyone slapped him the sound travelled round the room alerting the people around.

"Didn't your mother teach you to respect women" Halcyone asked.

"She does not deserve respect she's an ungreateful harlot!" The man shouted his face disfigured from the slap Halcyone gave him another as it if that part of his face had melted.

"Harlot?" Halcyone asked turning to face her.

"It is what I have become" Audrey had not met his eyes once since and his fingers pulled her head up her cheeks were swollen from the slaps she had received and she has dark circles around her eyes.

"I have things to do if you will wait for me I'll release you from this" he said.

"I will wait" she simply replied and Halcyone grabbed the other man and he instantly caught flames and in the blink of an eye Halcyone was gone.