NO WHERE TO RUN

Skye had almost reached and was a little tired she thought of staying in the village and Visit her father in the morning or she could go now.

She decided not to as he would be sleeping.

She was not wrong but what type of sleep? She was yet to know.

As Skye neared Gumstom she heard the hard loud feet of a great horse being her, she shuddered had Zed's men found her? She became scared and made the horse gallop faster though she was tired she forced herself to continue.

The horse was closer she could hear it too close,  she forced her horse to go faster but it seemed her horse was walking compared to the mighty black horse behind her.

"Hiya!!" She shouted loudly at the horse who was trying its best to run at the command of its rider.

The rider of the black horse was almost at her side she swallowed hard she wouldn't go back without seeing her father.

Before she could make the horse charged further a cold steel grip clenched her waist pulling her over to his horse sending the horse she rode running no where.

Skye screamed and tried to free herself from the man's hands to see that it was Zed.

She felt guilty.

"My Lord..." She began shaking not only from fear but the cold wind piercing her skin.

Zed made a shushing sound and his horse finally came to a stop when they reached the village.

"Who are you?" A man asked he seemed to be the village security man.

"My wife and I have a long journey ahead but she is tired and can't go further we need a place to rest for the night" Zed said the man looked at them weary before he nodded his had signalling them to follow him which they did still sitting on the horse.

Skye wondered why he didn't just take her back was the Prince really going to sleep in a commoner's bed just because she had tried to escape?.

She felt guilty.

"My Lord...let's go back" she whispered as they reached a small house.

"This is what I can offer you" the man said the house was slightly bigger than the house they had come across and isolated from the others Zed liked it.

"How much? " Zed asked.

"A house of this value? 50 gold coins" the man said and Zed chucked about the man's statement of the house having value the commoners were really suffering.

Zed passed the man a bag filled with gold coins which made the man's eyes go wide.

As the man left Zed came down from his horse then brought Skye down not releasing her waist since he had caught her from the horse his tight grip caused her to chest out and want to move away from him.

He tied the horse and pulled Skye inside there was a bed large enough for a commoner but too small for him looking at it he wasn't sure the bed could contain him let alone him and Skye.

"Let's go to sleep you will meet your father tomorrow" Zed said and Skye gave a small smile.

"Thank you" Skye said her voice small and Zed smiled he was still going to punish her so she would never think of disobeying his word again.

Skye was climbing into the bed when Zed's voice stopped her.

"What are you doing?" He asked and she stared at him blankly.

"Going to sleep" she stated and he chuckled.

"With that?" He asked and she nodded.

"Take it off" he ordered the gown was heavy and would be uncomfortable to sleep in.

"I don't want to" she said knowing there was no other cloth.

"I wasn't asking you Skye" he stated and she looked down she didn't want to sleep alone in her chemise it was cold.

"First come help me with my buttons" he said and she walked up to him head down as she undid his buttons.

When she was done she flushed red at the sight of his chest which made Zed Smile before pulling her forcefully to him then turning her around so her back was towards his chest.

He began to undo the gown she wore and Skye shuddered.

"Zed it's cold" she murmured.

"So you now remember my name?" he asked and she looked to the floor she felt guilty for running away and chase after her when he could be happy in his luxury bed with his second wife in his arms.

Soon she felt loose and a cold wind piercing her skin she shuddered and saw her gown pooled at her feet leaving her only in her undergarments