PROVOKING

She only became calm because she was scared of him but now she was starting to bring that confidence out.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you now" he smiled.

"You can't do anything, not after what you did in the bath" she glared at him and her cheeks turned pink.

"You want me to do it again?" He asked and her eyes widened and she moved away from him.

"No!... please go I need to rest" she said looking in his eyes.

" I will leave when I want, you can rest" he said and she sighed knowing he won't go she climbed unto the bed.

"First you must eat" he reminded her and she felt the urge to vomit again she didn't want food.

"I don't want to" she replied gently hoping he would understand.

His eyes narrowed at her in such a way that made her leave the bed and walk towards the food.

"You fill finish everything" he said and she stared at the mounds on the plates this was too much.

"Zed....." She pleaded.

"Unless you want me to feed you like I did in the village" he said and her breath hitched at the thought as she remembered what happened.

"I... I will eat" she said sitting down and began to force herself to eat the food slowly while Zed watched her.

......

"Do you really not care?" Audrey heard the voice of a man behind her and she turned around to see a tall person with a black veil but her body shape was like that of a woman.

"Who are You?" Audrey questioned instead.

"Aren't you worried of the way he spoke to You?" The woman asked ignoring Audrey's question.

"Zed has always been heartless he only feels anger" Audrey said.

"Not when he is with his first wife" the woman said and Audrey's eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean?" Audrey asked.

"Nothing it would be fun to watch what you have dreamt for slowly slipping away from you" the woman said and Audrey clenched her fists.

"I will bear the prince's heir" Audrey retorted and the woman chuckled.

"Just keep dreaming then" the woman said and Audrey's eyes glowed in anger.

"Zed has not laid with her for a long time, only with me I will bear his heir and become the queen" Audrey said though she never dreamt of becoming the queen overlord once he had married her she saw it becoming possible.

"I do not believe you know what love is?" The woman asked.

"Zed and the words do not associate" Audrey snapped at this woman who was pissing her off.

"It's only a matter of time before he realizes what he feels for the human" the woman gave Audrey a bone chilling smile before dissapearing.

Audrey felt anger she had never felt before she didn't like it neither did she feel Skye was a threat she had no problem if Zed laid with her or treated her well all she wanted was to be the one who gave birth to the heir.

.....

Pharian appeared in the underworld he had been happy this few days everything had been going in his favour.

"My lord" a demon slave bowed.

"Lord Erik demands your presence in his chambers" the slave said and pharian nodded the slave moved and pharian walked towards Erik's room to notice a seductress walking out from it, he frowned at how he used to lay with such women before finding Beatrice.

"You called for me?" Pharian asked.

"My beloved son" Erik laughed but pharian was in no mood for his jokes.

"Yes I wanted to inquire about your marriage has any demon caught your eye or do you plan on marrying the witch Sinan? She is indeed a beauty" Erik asked smiling.

"I'm already married" pharian informed Erik whose sharp eyes stared at him.

"What do you mean?" Erik asked.

"I am married" Pharian repeated.

"And I was not informed? When did this happen?" Erik was displeased hearing the son he brought up had gotten married without him having the slightest idea.

"It was not exactly planned it just happened" Pharian said to have Erik frown.

"Who is She?" Erik asked.

"A princess" Pharian said but Erik was not intrested.

"A human?" He asked and Pharian nodded in affirmation.

"Why!" Erik threw the table nearest to him.

"Why do you have to follow your foolish step-brother's footsteps!" Erik shouted. Pharian was his only son.

"It was my Choice to marry her it has nothing to do with Zed" Pharian said and Erik chuckled.

"If he had not married a human would you have had the idea you are barely visible in the human world you were even debating on marrying Sinan" Erik said and Pharian frowned.