PUNISHMENT

Beatrice was in severe pain when the maid came in she was surprised to see the lady in such condition and quickly went to make a concotion for her when Beatrice drank it she felt better but the maid had noticed the love bites on her skin and only guessed that it was Prince Eason.

"Don't tell my father" she told the maid who nodded.

"Soak in the bath for a while it will help relieve you I will get a well covered dress to cover you" the maid smiled and Beatrice showed her appreciation.

The maid felt the girl was still embarrassed about it but it was what her father wanted but she would keep her word and not embarrass the girl any further.

.....

Zed had made sure Skye was not able to see her father again and she had slept off on the bed.

He wasn't ready to tell her about it yet but he will tomorrow he had to face the other side cause his crave for blood was getting intense then there was a loud knock on his door.

He narrowed his eyes then opened the door to see a man holding the girl who has come this morning and he snorted he knew he had come for some low class drama.

The girl knew that the man who she had given bread to was rich and he wasn't living alone as she had heard a woman's scream before she knocked.

"What is it?" He asked his deep voice reverberated in her ears she was already smitten by him but to think that he had another woman inside.

"My wife has been going telling the whole village about the handsome man she saw who was fit to be a king" the man said furious.

"So?" Zed asked and the man gritted her teeth.

"Betrothed women shouldn't speak such!" The man said.

"And how is that my business?" Zed asked getting irritated by the man though he was a common folk before he could tell this man was not wise.

"What did you do to my wife?"The man asked Zed.

"If you want to fight for your woman you come to my door and fight me one on one not like this" Zed said and the man frowned.

"Just you wait! " the man shouted pulling the girl with him. The girl was confused why didn't he just tell her fiancee that he hadn't done anything and she was the one who had taken a liking to him.

Soon after the man returned alone and Zed pulled him inside the man caught the sight of the beautiful woman on the bed he had never seen such beauty looking at the man and the woman who owned the room they looked like royalty.

"Who..who are you?" The man asked scared then and Zed chuckled the man had threatened him only to come here and act like a chicken?.

"I am the Prince of kristanlia and that is my wife the princess of Gumstom" he said giving the man a small smile.

"My Lord forgive your servant this foolish crime as he did not know who you are" the man said pleading on his knees.

"Stand up" Zed ordered and the man did.

"I forgive you" Zed replied and the man smiled.

"Thank you sire you are indeed kind" the man said and Zed chuckled.

"But I didn't say you could leave" Zed said but before the man could think his teeth had already dug into his neck sucking and drinking the man dry then he summon pharian who came.

"I see you have ears they seemed to have been missing last night" Zed frowned.

"Sorry my lord I was....busy" pharian replied and Zed laughed. He would deal with him later.

"Get rid of this body and get some clothes for Skye and I" Zed commanded and pharian obeyed soon coming with the clothes a pair of simple ones and a pair of royal ones for going to Gumstom's castle.

Zed wore the simple cloth pharian had brought and went outside he bought some food though they weren't what he was used to he then fetched water from the well more than enough for him and Skye to bathe with.

When Skye woke up Zed had just come inside the room she felt bad for seeing him dressed like that doing the things of a common man.

"You didn't want me to go see me father" she said sternly and Zed gave her a sharp gaze warning her not to provoke him.

"Let's go bathe" he said not waiting for her to reply he took off his clothes and she looked away to the ceiling