BACK HOME ♡

She hesitated with shaky hands before she pushed open the door and walked into the room.

Zed sat on the floor breathing heavily and the maid she had sent was nowhere to be seen, but there was blood evident on the floor.

Fear overwhelmed her and she trembled.

"Prince Zed?" She called and Zed looked up at her his eyes slowly turning Amber again.

"Where is the maid?" She asked.

"She has gone to a better place" Zed smiled wickedly making Skye move back, he seemed like a different person.

He smiled at her rising from the floor, He walked towards her.

Skye becoming frantic began to run trying to get away from him but when she had reached the door, an invisible force pulled her back inside; back to him and the door shut on its own. Zed making his power known to her.

"Please let me go" she pleaded tears rolling down her eyes which made him frown.

"You shall visit your kingdom today and inform your father that we are getting married tomorrow" Zed said releasing her and walked out of the room. 

She stood there shocked and confused.

Tomorrow?

Her mind drifted back to what just happened. What had happened in the room and where was the maid.

She clearly heard her bitter scream but her body couldn't be found she wondered what he did to her.

She couldn't deny that she was afraid of him. His aura screamed evil and powerful yet she was getting married to this man she knew nothing of.

Leaving the room she decided to explore the castle after all this would be her home soon. No from tomorrow it would be her home.

It was all too soon she didn't think that Zed would want them to be married so quickly, he said they would be married soon and she had hoped soon would be in a few months or maybe years, but all of a sudden he declared he they would be married tomorrow.

Although she was afraid of Zed she was also afraid of getting married to him and spending her entire life with him but then she would learn more about him.

After parading the castle and discovering new places, she felt at peace and began to walk back to her room.

Suddenly some guards appeared before her, surrounding her.

"The Prince has ordered us to take you back to your kingdom" one of the guards spoke and she nodded following them.

she was already dressed and didn't see the need for a change of clothing.

They walked down the stairs and for the first time since she got here she saw the gates of the castle.

There was a carriage already waiting for her and chariots with soldiers on horses all escorting her back to her kingdom.

Her heart was filled with joy, happy she would get to see her father again. She hoped that he was not still angry at her.

Her father was not one to hold grudges but she knew that she had disappointed him dearly and it grieved her heart.

•○•○•○•

After a long journey, they appeared at Gumstom the place she grew up, the only home she had ever known.

They were welcomed warmly and word was sent to King Alexander that his daughter had returned.

Alexander not waiting for them to walk into the castle rushed outside.

Skye came down from the carriage. Turning around, she found her father panting and waiting for them.

Immediately her eyes met his, tears filled her eyes.

"Father!" She called happily like a little child and ran into his open arms. He held her close never wanting to let go.

"My sweet child" he cried.

"How... how have you been?" she asked releasing him and he raised his hands to wipe her tears.

"I am in good hands, though your presence is lacking" he smiled and she returned it.

"How have you been?" It was his turn to ask.

"I am alright father Prince Zed is not too bad" She smiled and her father frowned.

"Walk with me" he urged and she obeyed following him while her escorts were welcomed into the kingdom.

"Skye, have you noticed anything strange about Prince Zed?" Her father asked wasting no time.

"Yes father, I have and I know that he is not human" she replied and her Father halted then turned to look at her.

"And you still want to marry him?" He asked.

"I do not want to father but I have to keep my kingdom safe and he is not so bad all the time" she defended and he sighed.

"Be careful Skye" he warned.

"I will be father" she assured with a smile and his gaze shifted to her neck where he noticed the scratches from Zed's claws.

"You are hurt" he stated.

Skye raised her hand to her neck and laughed a little

"Ah, It is nothing father just an accident" she assured but he didn't look convinced.

"I hope such 'accidents' won't repeat themselves?" he asked and she nodded as they resumed walking.

The walk was calm and peaceful and they made little talk. When she was sure her father's mind was clear and calm, she decided to tell him.

"Father... Prince Zed and I are getting married tomorrow and we would like you to be present" she relayed